The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Post A Thought

Post by Gia on Apr 7, 2013 20:43:57 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
So... went to see Jurassic Park in 3D with Yuri and my mom (totally awesome btw), and then we come home to find that there's 6 baby possums in the back of one of the cabinets, which was made into a nest by the mama. Ugh, nasty things... -_-
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 7, 2013 21:31:23 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
- O_o how did they get inside?

———————

So much work to do, aiiya.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Apr 7, 2013 22:26:17 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Well, you see, your house isn't completely.... sealed up. I mean, there are holes that we can't see that are there - the house wasn't built right. The cabinet itself was particle board, so the mama just tore it up I'm assuming for her nest. We didn't notice until my mom pulled out the cabinet to get at the babies, so she could take them out.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 8, 2013 22:25:25 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 8, 2013 22:25:25 GMT -6

Eek, I feel like I'm just making myself more busy than I intended to make myself with getting into several fandoms with the need to draw fanart as well as rewatching old cartoons and rereading series (Percy Jackson at the moment), doing Camp Nanowrimo as well as a few RP's on tumblr. I apologize to those waiting on my posts here D:

—-

I'm really starting to hate my migraine meds. I'm not even sure they work and they make me super drowsy. I ended up needing a ride home from school today because I just couldn't keep myself totally awak @.@
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 9, 2013 2:02:01 GMT -6

Sorry to hear that, Airi! D:

———

Whew. Okay. Looks like I'll have SOME breather (not much) this month before I have to work on the next commission batch. Gonna use that time to work on the v5 TARP skin and some other stuff. Also play video games.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 9, 2013 10:54:48 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 9, 2013 10:54:48 GMT -6

Video games are nice -nods- I have Assassins Creed Brotherhood right now. Oh my gosh, Ezio. Just like... I can't even describe him XD Not to mention Claudia is a freaking bad ass standing up to her brother the way she does.

—-

That awkward moment when you're hungry but nothing looks good enough to eat OTL
Anonymous
Apr 12, 2013 23:25:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 12, 2013 23:25:27 GMT -6

Ugh. I misread my schedule and forgot to go to work today. I feel stupid. Stupid and soon to be unemployed.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 12, 2013 23:53:19 GMT -6

@hangetsu - oh no! D: Did no one call you?

———————————-

Crossing my fingers to get good news on Sunday!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 14, 2013 13:11:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 14, 2013 13:11:37 GMT -6

, funnily enough, things were too busy at work for someone to call me. I got to make up the hours, which is good since I was only getting 11 that week.

I have learned with five five consecutive days off in a row it is easy to lose track of time.
Anonymous
Apr 14, 2013 18:21:07 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 14, 2013 18:21:07 GMT -6

-flops- I'm super sorry to those I have threads with T-T

—-

sklhnslgk I love spice and wolf so much. I own seven volumes of the manga and a wall scroll. I should probably watch the anime :o

Post by Gia on Apr 14, 2013 21:47:58 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
It's okay, Airi. Stuff happens, and we all understand that. :)
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 15, 2013 22:06:49 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 15, 2013 22:06:49 GMT -6

Yes! Finally found that song that plays at work that I like. Turns out it was "Summer is the Champion" by Laura Veirs. A little victory but I'll take it.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 16, 2013 5:52:16 GMT -6

Oh my GOSH I think I may have good news VERY SOON, for real!
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Apr 16, 2013 19:48:22 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'm crossing my fingers for you, Kami!

——————

You know, if you're going to be a manager, I'm not saying that I don't think that people need to know what they're doing without being told, but you're still a manager - manage, and do it without being a jerk.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 17, 2013 22:09:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 17, 2013 22:09:16 GMT -6

I had another neurology appointment today. It went well, I think. Came out with some meds and some more meds to prevent side effects from previous meds. Haha. Medical health. Oh you.

—-

I ate some really hot pizza so the gums on the top of my mouth and my tongue are like "WELL 'EFF YOU TOO"

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 18, 2013 16:26:51 GMT -6

@airi - Well that's good :X I hope the new meds and new meds-for-meds work out well!

——————

SO GOOD NEWS GUYS. Ryari has a new job, and we should be more financially secure in the upcoming weeks, meaning that once this commission batch is over I should have more time for fun stuff, like RPing! I am not stopping my commissions entirely, of course, but I can ease up on them at least a little.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 22, 2013 17:57:20 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 22, 2013 17:57:20 GMT -6

my hamster, I believe, is sick. she won't take the food I offer her (not even to store it) and she moves very little. last night she had so much energy, I don't know what happened to her :/
Anonymous
Apr 23, 2013 19:02:13 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 23, 2013 19:02:13 GMT -6

Donna passed away last night :/

—-

On a brighter note, I now have three new video games to play (AC3, Prototype and DA2)

Post by Gia on Apr 23, 2013 19:14:38 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'm very sorry, Airi. :(

————-

It annoys me at work when certain people don't pull their weight as much as other people.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 24, 2013 13:37:49 GMT -6

I'm sorry, Airi. :c
——————————————

Nothing infuriates me more than seeing a client get online repeatedly and not bother responding to my emails... especially when I sent the email a WEEK ago. :||
This user is Mod