The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Post A Thought

Anonymous
Feb 4, 2013 22:12:53 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 4, 2013 22:12:53 GMT -6

I Have to learn a Franki Vali and the four seasons song for ROTC cause I apparently think' I'm such a "Damn high speed".

This dude hits high notes i cant even begin to think I can sing.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Feb 6, 2013 15:16:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 6, 2013 15:16:51 GMT -6

I have no idea what ROTC is, so I thought it meant "Rise of the Cactus" Oh my god I need to know things

—-

My art teacher -once again- tried to 'solve' my migraines, saying they'll go away (or more like implying) if I go out and walk around some more (aka exercise). Despite the fact I already walk to and fro school, thirty minutes of walking/fast walking total. And the fact exercise does little to help them (if anything, it makes them worse). Ugh. This reminds me of that commercial with the doctor being a baseball player and it saying "You wouldn't want your doctor doing your job, so why do theirs?" :P

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 7, 2013 1:49:54 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
@airi - ROTC is "Reserve Officer Training Corps". I was in the Navy one for a couple years m'self. =D

——————————————-

Played Life with Josh tonight. He's such a buttface IDK how he always wins >:V
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Feb 8, 2013 15:29:27 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I know the feeling. Yuri always beats me in Uno, and in pool most of time. Shio always beats her in pool so I guess it's even. :)
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 8, 2013 20:37:06 GMT -6
Anonymous
Feb 8, 2013 20:22:03 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 8, 2013 20:22:03 GMT -6

Sup TARP. Been a minute, eh?

Post by Gia on Feb 8, 2013 20:37:35 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Hey there, Z! How goes it?
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 9, 2013 5:40:04 GMT -6

so much art! this is the kind of stress i like.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 9, 2013 13:11:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 9, 2013 13:11:37 GMT -6

Zombi's back!
For some reason I'm listening to all the different variations of Lullaby of Birdland on youtube.
Anonymous
Feb 9, 2013 14:08:26 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 9, 2013 14:08:26 GMT -6

Zombi! <3 Missed you, hun!

—-

I feel so weird. My music que is changing so much. XD Destiny's Child, Gorillaz, Koopa, Rhianna, etc. o3o

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 9, 2013 14:19:36 GMT -6

hand drawing... cobblestones ... for an entire scene...
/dead
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 9, 2013 17:40:48 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 9, 2013 17:40:48 GMT -6

merp. have to write a paper. meh. don't want to write a paper.
Anonymous
Feb 11, 2013 1:35:49 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 11, 2013 1:35:49 GMT -6

My life is still insanely busy, as usual. That's just how I do things :D

although having a broken heater is not fun. should get it fixed tomorrow! :)
Anonymous
Feb 17, 2013 17:15:00 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 17, 2013 17:15:00 GMT -6

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I invited a girl out to dinner tonight and she's friends with my friends (its how we met), but then she asked me if I wanted to go to this dance thing. On the inside I'm all: "oh my god, I hope it's not too crowded or loud or really fast otherwise I can't deal with that.

I also have a feeling our mutual friend asked her to invite me because we had an argument as to what I would do if I found a lady and she wanted to go dancing.

My anxiety, man. Ugh. Then again, she has anxiety (over other things) that I'm helping her work on, so I'd feel like a hypocrite if I didn't at least try. @.@ What am I supposed to do with my life.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 18, 2013 2:35:55 GMT -6

Finished one of a three-piece commission today. Woot woot, productivity.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 18, 2013 18:53:30 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 18, 2013 18:53:30 GMT -6

Age gap on internet. Sometimes it just hits you in the face, man.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 18, 2013 18:58:53 GMT -6

I don't know why it is that during the summer, my house can't get cold enough and I feel way too hot at 70F, but in the winter I can't get warm enough and 75 is still too damn cold. @_@
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 22, 2013 1:02:18 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 22, 2013 1:02:18 GMT -6

I was trying to get my classes changed today and all the teachers were like nope, so I was on the verge of a mental breakdown when I find my history teacher from last year who is now an assistant (vice?) principal and who is also the boss guy of the english teachers (the ones that are saying no). Since I had like no friends in his class last year, we sort of knew each other (he played skyrim, liked to talk about world problems(dur), talking about family, stuff like that) so when I explained things to him (mind you, I was on the verge of crying at this point) he goes off, talks to a few people and BAM my schedule is changed.

And that is why I always take the time to make friends with my teachers.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 28, 2013 20:11:39 GMT -6

I am so annoyed with my tablet right now.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 13:37:04 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2013 13:37:04 GMT -6

I am so relieved to have a few days to myself. Now that I can do whatever I like for the weekend, I'm not sure how to spend this free time. xD I'll probably end up finishing 1984. I still can't believe I never had to read that in school, I feel like the only person on the planet who hasn't by now (and so many other books).
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2013 13:53:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2013 13:53:09 GMT -6

^ I had to read that this year, actually (I'm a junior). Personally, I hated how dry it was. I got what it was about, but it didn't help the fact it was boring read.

—-

My friend's birthday today~ I had to give up a day with my girlfriend, but a day of cookies and video games with my childhood friend is totally worth it. Thankfully, she understands XD