The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Modified Site Layout!

dosho
Aug 3, 2006 11:46:51 GMT -6

Post by dosho on Aug 3, 2006 11:46:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I like the skins alot. I'm using the Zuko one right now. The only complaint that I have is the loading of the pages that play the music (That I still can't hear). It might just be me, but It loads slow and then jumps out ands says "Click to run ActiveX control on this website" with the buttone "OK" below the text. If it is me, I will welcome any and all asistance in trouble shooting it.
This user is a guest
Last edit by dosho: Aug 3, 2006 11:51:01 GMT -6
teresa
Aug 3, 2006 12:16:46 GMT -6

Post by teresa on Aug 3, 2006 12:16:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
There is music??? Wait, I'm confused. Is this for the skins or the layout at the top and stuff?
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 3, 2006 12:31:05 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
In the welcome box, there is a little media player that plays the intro to "Avatar."
DSM - On IE, that comes up. Do you think you can use firefox?
This user is Mod
kgal
Aug 3, 2006 12:41:44 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 3, 2006 12:41:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yes, these skins are wonderful! I don't care if you answer this question or not, but do you have Photoshop that helps you create the Images and such? I do not... that must be why my skin colors are always really bad :) ! Whatever. As I read this thread, I noticed that you put in a Toph skin, which, by the way, also looks excellent!

You're doing a great job, Katara! Keep it up!
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 3, 2006 12:59:16 GMT -6

I've got a Sokka Blue skin up.
Purple is kinda hard to read on it though....

Thanks, everyone. You guys are great.

Yes, I use Photoshop. ;D *all hail Photoshop*

EDIT: Cabbage Man Brown and Green is up. ^^
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 3, 2006 13:22:05 GMT -6
kgal
Aug 4, 2006 8:02:32 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 4, 2006 8:02:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yes, right now I have the cabbage man up. I also noticed that you, or another staffer for that matter, put a color selection box in the quick reply box! Hooray! However, I noticed that when you highlight a selection and try to put a color, it does not put the modifier in around the selection, but directly after. So now you must either type the whole thing in or copy and paste it. Is that a technical error or is that supposed to happen?
This user is a guest
Last edit by dosho: Aug 4, 2006 11:26:31 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 4, 2006 12:08:23 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Fu-Ling - That would be me. I got it from Shakhran, she and I chat a lot and RP a lot together. However, if I am not mistaken, I have had the same thing happen in the regular reply box, so... *sighs* Must be a Proboard thing, but I know that's annoyed me in the past, but hey...

Oh, and another thing, about the music - It screws up for me. Even if I go to the link where the music is from, it doesn't complete. For me, it goes until "Only the Avatar, master of all for el-" and then stops. -_- I think it my be my stupid internet, though...

Oh, and the skins are great! Have you done anything new with the Default, just out of curiousity?
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 4, 2006 12:12:32 GMT -6
katana
Aug 9, 2006 20:08:42 GMT -6

Post by katana on Aug 9, 2006 20:08:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I love the cabbage man skin, and all the other skins too. I could never do anything like this. I don't want to be pushy, but if you could make more please.
This user is a guest
teresa
Aug 10, 2006 14:16:56 GMT -6

Post by teresa on Aug 10, 2006 14:16:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lol, cabbage man is sooo funny!! He is just up there hugging his cabbage. I like the Katara one too. Toph one is cool too. Those three are probably my favorite. The normal one is pretty cool too, but those three are my favorites. Also, the Zuko one is nice. Great job Katara!!!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Aug 10, 2006 18:08:26 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
dosho said:
I like the skins alot. I'm using the Zuko one right now. The only complaint that I have is the loading of the pages that play the music (That I still can't hear). It might just be me, but It loads slow and then jumps out ands says "Click to run ActiveX control on this website" with the buttone "OK" below the text. If it is me, I will welcome any and all asistance in trouble shooting it.

Sorry for quoting this, but this happens to me, too, and no, I can't use firefox, and I shouldn't be required too to view something on my website. That's rather annoying, to be honest, as it would be for firefox users that had to use IE to view something.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 10, 2006 19:04:05 GMT -6
dosho
Aug 11, 2006 14:32:18 GMT -6

Post by dosho on Aug 11, 2006 14:32:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Not nessarly. I'm using my parents computer right now (o how I hate dial up.) and I haven't got the prompt for ActiveX control and they use IE. I haven't disectect their setting to see what the difference between my computer and their's. I'll Edit as soon as I find out.
This user is a guest
kieda
Aug 12, 2006 15:04:01 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Aug 12, 2006 15:04:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
for some reason, this new layout tends to freeze on me and I have to close the screen every once in a while. Nothing much, but it's annoying. It happens on multiple computers too :o
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 14, 2006 19:44:09 GMT -6

Okay, I'll see what's up. Thanks for the feedback,guys!
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 18, 2006 0:53:48 GMT -6

No, I'm not. It shouldn't have happened in the first place. Now stop getting off topic, please.

Oh, yes. Kusari-kun is working on a Momo layout! Let's all give him a round of applause for encouragement! *claps loudly*
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 18, 2006 15:58:11 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 18, 2006 15:58:11 GMT -6

A Momo layout? Sweet I love that little crazy lemur thingy. Oh and Katara thank you for moving the delete account button because I was always afraid of hitting it. And I love the new skins.

The fact that the quick reply button has the color changing thing on it. Nice job Karena.

This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Aug 19, 2006 15:00:51 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 18, 2006 22:35:34 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
The colors in the Quick Reply Box was me, thanks to Shakrhan, who gave me the code.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 23, 2006 22:34:48 GMT -6

And I thank you for it, on behalf of everyone else....*shifty eyes* *has color codes memorized...some even in hexidecimal format...*
This user is Mod
earthbendingstyle
Sept 17, 2006 14:12:16 GMT -6

Post by earthbendingstyle on Sept 17, 2006 14:12:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Cool, go Momo skin *Claps...alot*. Looking forward to it Kusari-kun. Is anyone planning on making an Appa skin as well?
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 17, 2006 19:40:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 17, 2006 19:40:41 GMT -6

Yes like Kieda I get the whole freezing on this site a lot. About once everytime I go on, at least.
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 19, 2006 10:05:35 GMT -6

*sighs sadly*

I've searched high and low to edit that problem, yet there seems to be no solution. *cries* The only thing I can do is remove the sound bit.

Sorry guys. *bows*
This user is Mod