The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Lace's Plot Tracker

Anonymous
Nov 24, 2020 14:28:52 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 24, 2020 14:28:52 GMT -6

Currently Active Characters

• @eomunmeyong (OPEN, traveling-- Earth kingdom, en route to Ba Sing Se. Looking for: any interactions! If romance, slow burn.)
  • N/A
  • N/A

Current Threads

This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Nov 28, 2020 22:47:57 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 24, 2020 15:07:07 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
hey lace! i think would probably be a really natural pairing for una, since kioko is a midwife — it would be a super easy segue into why they start talking to each other. alternatively, my is in ba sing se as a private investigator, or is somewhere in the earth kingdom (an unnamed village) and he's a tailor. any of those catch your fancy?
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 24, 2020 15:37:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 24, 2020 15:37:41 GMT -6

hey lace! i think would probably be a really natural pairing for una, since kioko is a midwife — it would be a super easy segue into why they start talking to each other. alternatively, my is in ba sing se as a private investigator, or is somewhere in the earth kingdom (an unnamed village) and he's a tailor. any of those catch your fancy?
For the time being, Hatsuharu sounds like a great match. Una's also into textile arts, and an unnamed earth kingdom village sounds like a natural stopping point for a girl who's traveling to Ba Sing Se alone and on foot.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 24, 2020 15:40:49 GMT -6

laceanddoodles Avatar
Nov 24, 2020 15:37:41 GMT -6 @laceanddoodles said:
For the time being, Hatsuharu sounds like a great match. Una's also into textile arts, and an unnamed earth kingdom village sounds like a natural stopping point for a girl who's traveling to Ba Sing Se alone and on foot.
sounds good to me! i'll go ahead and set up the thread and link it here when i'm done
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 24, 2020 15:43:21 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 24, 2020 15:43:21 GMT -6

laceanddoodles Avatar
Nov 24, 2020 15:37:41 GMT -6 @laceanddoodles said:
sounds good to me! i'll go ahead and set up the thread and link it here when i'm done
Lovely!! I'm quite excited!

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 24, 2020 17:04:16 GMT -6

Here you go! — Shelter Me, O Spirits
This user is Mod