The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

NaNoWriMo?

Post by Gia on Nov 6, 2020 15:55:17 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Anyone else participating in NanNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)? I know there's a lot going on, but I am curious.
This user is Mod

Post by Ninavask on Nov 7, 2020 9:08:10 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
Even when I was in the throw of things I couldn't ever get a novel finished. I definitely tried to uptick my writing during NaNo but I got so burnt out I just sorta... quit last year and haven't worked on pretty much anything. 
This user is Player

Post by Gia on Nov 8, 2020 20:13:00 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I know that feeling.

I've struggled to write this year with everything going on.

I usually don't write for NaNo, because it's... intimidating. It's a lot of words, and a strict schedule that you have to adhere to, and it makes me very anxious. I'm doing it this year because I have a story I'm excited about and I feel like... it doesn't matter that I do as long as I'm trying and getting down those words.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 22, 2020 15:03:43 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I won NaNo once back in 2009! I kinda wanted to do it this time but to be honest I was so burnt out from my work that I just took the entire week off to be a vegetable xD Maybe next year! I have several WIPs that could use with some NaNo-driven focused writing time.
This user is Mod