The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 14 Aug 2020

Long ago, the Four Nations lived in harmony; then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him the most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I found the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he saves anybody. But I believe Aang can save the world … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Grand (Re)Opening!

Wild ostrich-horses couldn't keep us away. Saddle up, friends, it's time for TARP take two.

Borrils Plot Tracker

Post by Borril on Oct 5, 2020 12:21:03 GMT -6

Borril Avatar
Characters:
Kaho: Travelling Pirate Trader. 

Looking for:
Generally anything, advenure, deals, shady or otherwise, fights, swapping tales, we can work things out, shes a sailor, if you are near a coast or trade hub you have a chance to run into her.

Current Threads:

Open

Private

Closed

This user is Out of Character

Post by Kami on Oct 7, 2020 0:16:31 GMT -6

Kami Avatar
Hello! My could use a little love. She's primarily situated in the Fire Nation, but travels in and out of the Earth Kingdom / Fire Nation colonies regularly. Any thoughts?
This user is TARP Staff

Post by Borril on Oct 8, 2020 11:53:09 GMT -6

Borril Avatar
Quickly going over the character nothing raises anything that would probably scare off Kaho, I was thinking to plonk her down in an Earth Kingdom or Fire Nation colony along the area so ifyou want the two to run into each other id be down. 

Post by Kami on Oct 8, 2020 12:22:45 GMT -6

Kami Avatar
Do you want to use the Moonpeach Cafe community thread as a starting point so they can feel each other out in a neutral ground? Or would you prefer a more directed thread?
This user is TARP Staff

Post by Borril on Oct 8, 2020 17:33:19 GMT -6

Borril Avatar
Kahos definitely more a type to go into a bar or less,"chill" atmosphere but I think that can work out. I'll toss up a post to nose in and see what happens

Post by Kami on Oct 8, 2020 17:58:18 GMT -6

Kami Avatar
Sounds good!
This user is TARP Staff