The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 14 Aug 2020

Long ago, the Four Nations lived in harmony; then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him the most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I found the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he saves anybody. But I believe Aang can save the world … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Grand (Re)Opening!

Wild ostrich-horses couldn't keep us away. Saddle up, friends, it's time for TARP take two.

Discord Server?

Post by Yoriko Morri on Sept 27, 2020 17:59:55 GMT -6

Yoriko Morri Avatar
Hello. I just joined this server two days ago, i have a question regarding the site. Does this have a discord? 
This user is from the Fire Nation
This user is Out of Character

Post by Kami on Sept 27, 2020 20:25:01 GMT -6

Kami Avatar
Hi hi!  is right, we do not have a discord server. We had contemplated using one originally, but it was missing some of the functionality we required and we made the decision to use slack instead. The slack is really predominantly for quick off-the-cuff chats, and eventually our 'random RP partner' bot (still currently in development); if you want to chat or discuss things with other members, please do so here on the forum!

I've gone ahead and moved this question into the Help Centre so other users can see the answer if they're looking for assistance as well. If you have any other questions, please feel free to start a new thread (one per question, please!) and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!
This user is TARP Staff