The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

A Fan-Made Avatar

Anonymous
Sept 19, 2020 1:31:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 19, 2020 1:31:09 GMT -6

Have any of you heard of The Legend of Genji before? Its a fan-made volunteer project telling the story of the avatar after Korra named Genji!

So far they have made a Prologue Video as well as a video explaining what they're all about!

They have a website as well as a tumblr, twitter, youtube, and facebook!

Aside from the prologue they haven't progressed the story yet, but they've posted a lot of concept art and its definitely gotten me interested!

So what do you all think? Personally I think its really cool that a bunch of fans have gotten together to work on what is surely a time consuming project. It looks like it has a lot of love put into it! I'm really curious to see where things go with this story! I think its also neat that they use their platform to hype up other avatar fan projects/stories too. Have you ever made a fan-avatar before? This fan project is making me want to try my hand at making a fan-avatar of my own!
This user is a former member

Post by Ninavask on Sept 19, 2020 19:28:10 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
I'm very curious to see how it goes. I'm actually surprised to see how much stuff there is already out about it. I heard rumors of a fan project about the next Avatar but didn't really think much of it. Really cool to see they're putting so much work behind it. 
This user is Player

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 21, 2020 14:31:53 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
this is gorgeous and i am absolutely HYPE about it.
This user is Mod