The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

What are you reading right now?

Post by Gia on Sept 12, 2020 18:06:02 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Just curious as to what everyone is reading right now - books, comics, manga, school stuff, etc...

I am reading Red Scroll of Magic, Book One of The Eldest Curses, part of the Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. The sequel just came out, so I need to read the first one before I can read that one, and her next book is coming out in March, so need to make sure I'm caught up so I can go back to reading the Animorphs series by KAA Applegate, which I am in the middle of book 6, but I need to read this.

I also started reading at least one of the newer Tolkien books that Christopher did before he passed, but I can't remember which one and it's upstairs. And I was reading Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis by Anne Rice, but neither I have finished. I will. One day.
This user is Mod