The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fan-made ATLA Musical

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 24, 2020 14:13:44 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Katherine Lynn-Rose is making an entire ATLA musical! You can find her on tiktok.

Here are a couple of the songs she's done for the musical:

Grey DeLisle-Griffin (Azula) was so taken by this that she sang a cover of Friend or Foe.

If you want to support Katherine, she has a patreon! She's also put up one of her songs on Spotify. She just bought a new computer in order to produce this musical, so if you can, support her patreon and/or give her song listen on Spotify for that sweet sweet revenue.

What do you folks think? Honestly, as a big fan of musicals I am LIVING for this. The songs are great and completely spot on. I would love to see an actual stage production of this. Of course, Aang would need to be played by a girl and Toph by The Rock, to pay true homage to the Ember Island players and close this meme full circle.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 24, 2020 15:34:27 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 24, 2020 15:05:16 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Seriously, this is awesome. I've checked out the other songs she did - and the two collab songs did - and it's just... this is so good. I now want three full seasons of ATLA musical.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 25, 2020 12:03:53 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 25, 2020 12:03:53 GMT -6

I thoroughly enjoyed these. The Ba Sing Se one is a bit chilling...
This user is a former member