The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

What are you watching right now?

Post by Gia on Aug 18, 2020 17:00:20 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
What shows are you watching right now? Just curious to see what is on everyone's watch list right now.

On Netflix, I am re-watching Gilmore Girls and The 100.

I am watching Star Trek: Discovery on CBS All Access.

On Hulu, I am watching Cash Cab, Say Yes to the Dress, House Hunters (both regular and International), Chopped, Love It Or List It, Sword Art Online: Alicization, Baywatch, and Black Clover.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 18, 2020 17:12:18 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
To be honest I am watching not a whole lot of NEW things but re-watching a lot of "comfort" shows. The Office, FRIENDS, and Fraiser are on a rotating loop for me as always.

New stuff, and I have been watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, and we started One Piece (but he bamboozled me — we were supposed to watch 2 episodes of OP for every 1 episode of JJBA and now we're watching NOTHING BUT JOJO which is totally fine but still. BAMBOOZLED).

On my own, I'm slowly progressing through Star Trek: DS9 (first time!), FMA:B and am trying to find a new K-Drama to watch (hit me up with recs, I don't like depressing stuff tho).
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 18, 2020 17:12:39 GMT -6

Post by Elli on Aug 18, 2020 19:49:03 GMT -6

Elli Avatar
I finished Outlander seasons 1-3 on Netflix, so I had to renew the STARZ add-on for Amazon Prime to watch seasons 4 & 5. :\ I'll have to watch quickly before it renews again, haha.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is also in progress, though that one is for when I'm so devastatingly bored that nothing else is appealing.

I was watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Disney+, but got sidetracked with other things. I'll come back to that later.
This user is Unsorted

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 18, 2020 20:18:09 GMT -6

Elli Avatar
I finished Outlander seasons 1-3 on Netflix, so I had to renew the STARZ add-on for Amazon Prime to watch seasons 4 & 5. :\ I'll have to watch quickly before it renews again, haha.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is also in progress, though that one is for when I'm so devastatingly bored that nothing else is appealing.

I was watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Disney+, but got sidetracked with other things. I'll come back to that later.
Man, I'm enjoying the HECK out of JoJo. What part are you on? I was told I probably would have to suffer through parts 1 and 2, but while the was true for part one I actually enjoyed the HECK out of part two, and that's continuing on to part three.

Now that you mention Disney+, more "in progress" shows for me: Kim Possible and Darkwing Duck.

also on HBO Max (alongside friends): Teen Titans (the 2000s version).
This user is Mod

Post by Elli on Aug 19, 2020 11:43:05 GMT -6

Elli Avatar
Man, I'm enjoying the HECK out of JoJo. What part are you on? I was told I probably would have to suffer through parts 1 and 2, but while the was true for part one I actually enjoyed the HECK out of part two, and that's continuing on to part three.
I like JoJo! It's just that I have to be in a mood for it since I'm not a big anime person. Almost done with part 2, though, and while I see why longtime fans don't like the first two parts as much, I similarly enjoyed them!
This user is Unsorted
Last edit by Elli: Aug 19, 2020 11:43:23 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 20, 2020 18:17:14 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I need to get back to watching JoJo. I lost track of it after we moved a couple of years ago, but I really do want to go back to it.

In the meantime, I have also picked up watching Voltron.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 20, 2020 21:01:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 20, 2020 21:01:05 GMT -6

I've been watching Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayer). I've been wanting to watch it for a while, but my fiance wanted to watch it as well. Got tired of waiting so I'm watching it alone now :D. It's very good. Been watching The Good Doctor on Hulu and have been watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Aug 20, 2020 21:04:49 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 25, 2020 21:46:09 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'm rewatching Korra now, and Lucifer's Season 5 is now on Netflix. Woot. I really also want to rewatch Gurren Laggan and FMAB.
This user is Mod