The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

What song are you listening to?

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 17, 2020 20:43:53 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Share a song you're currently listening to!

Rules

• Be careful sharing songs with explicit content; use your best judgement, we are most concerned about content that has explicit / graphic descriptions of content that would be inappropriate to share with kids or to share at work.
  • Share the name of the song + the artist. If you want / can, share an official link to the song! (Spotify, official YT upload, etc)
  • Not required, but it would be neat if you posted thoughts about the song / why it's on your playlist / things like that.

Starting us off, today I have Tear of the Goddess by Pentakill stuck in my head.

Pentakill is a fictional / virtual band (comprised of real singers lending their vocal talents) using characters from League of Legends. There are a few of these bands that Riot Games has produced to help promote their content, but Pentakill is the only metal band. Pentakill vocal talents have included ZP Theart (formerly Dragonforce's lead singer) and Jørn Lande as the character 'Karthus' (on different tracks).

(sidebar: I legally need to disclose that I'm employed by Riot, but I promise this isn't a sly marketing attempt I genuinely enjoy this song and have for years before I even joined the company)
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 17, 2020 20:44:23 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 17, 2020 23:00:15 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
A song I have had in my head a lot lately is "Physical" by Dua Lipa.

I'm not even like a huge fan of hers, but I LOVE this song.

Another song I've listened to a lot lately is "How You Like That" by BLACKPINK.

I just heard it about a month ago, and haven't been able to get it out of my head since.

Both pop songs, but ironically, I listen to more rock LOL.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 22, 2020 17:03:55 GMT -6
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 16:59:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 16:59:27 GMT -6

Old gold that a lot of people seem to miss. I love Blue October. Their lyrics are so good...

"So we let the silence speak for us, we stood there in the wind,
So I could read her like the blind read Braille, the goosebumps on her skin."

Amazing lyrical band...I never hear people talk about them.

This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 27, 2020 21:23:48 GMT -6

This is on repeat — K/DA just released it today :)

This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Sept 3, 2020 16:35:49 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
This one on repeat. I love this new song, and Evanescence is one of my favorite bands.

This user is Mod

Post by Ninavask on Sept 9, 2020 19:46:25 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
My playlist is so random and so eclectic the tone changes month by month. Currently stuck on some new indie things. Such as:

Chosen by The Living Tombstone

Pretty Much every cover of Addict original by Silva Hound
CAUTION: Questionable Lyrics in Polite Company

Or getting lost in rabbit holes listening to older The Cog is Dead songs.

This user is Player

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 22, 2020 15:04:37 GMT -6

Obsessed with this rn

This user is Mod