The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Gia's Plot Thread

Post by Gia on Aug 15, 2020 10:34:19 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
My Characters

| Location: Earth Kingdom | Looking for: Romance, Friends, Enemies, Anything | PLANNING ONLY
| Location: Earth Kingdom | Romance: Taken | CLOSED
| Location: Earth Kingdom | Romance: Taken | CLOSED
| Location: Fire Nation Capital | Looking for: Any Interaction | OPEN

Current Threads
OPEN

Private

Closed Threads

Okay, I might expand on this later, but this is what I got for now.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Oct 22, 2020 17:07:24 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 20, 2020 17:10:54 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Threads have been updated.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 15:13:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 15:13:59 GMT -6

Hey Gia!

Would you perhaps be interested in a thread between Azula and @ezai? Perhaps Ezai is asked to take a shift of guard duty at the palace? Or maybe he's just delivering a report? Something short and sweet to strike conversation would be nice as I'd like to see how they interact. Let me know what you think?
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Aug 22, 2020 20:06:51 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I wouldn't mind that at all! With Azula being who she is, and considering their stations, I'm not sure how they could end up talking, but if we can figure out something that makes sense, I'm certainly not opposed!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 21:40:52 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 21:40:52 GMT -6

Hmm, I'm not too sure either. The options I listed were a stretch anyway, unfortunately. Outside of him relaying a report I'm not sure what else would strike conversation, and even then it might not be much. Only other thing I can think of is that Enzai's squadron manage to capture a wanted Fire Nation conspiracist/rebel/thief. Either he could be returning them to the capital for trial/punishment or returning whatever item was stolen back to the capital (a family relic or something perhaps).
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Oct 3, 2020 16:53:20 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sorry, I thought I respond to this! I'm not sure it would work, but I'm still open if we can figure something out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Opening post updated.
This user is Mod

Post by icen on Oct 23, 2020 3:59:05 GMT -6

icen Avatar
Hello :) so you know the thing i had in mind about being taught firebending? well  what do you think if my dad mentioned yours(your firebender character) and that he would be the one to teach me firebending, but no one knows where he is so i look for you instead so you can tell me where he is, and when i find you, you tell me your dad is dead and maybe after he sees you fighting someone OR both of you fight in an agni kai for whichever reason you can train him? Let me know if that would be ok with you and hopefully beneficial for you character's development. your character is 16 and i am 18 so maybe we can use that for something?
This user is Player
Last edit by icen: Oct 23, 2020 4:13:06 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Oct 23, 2020 9:21:06 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Hi! My firebender charater is female, btw, and I'm sorry, but this won't work. She is not good enough to teach anyone Firebending.
This user is Mod

Post by icen on Oct 23, 2020 10:37:44 GMT -6

icen Avatar
Fair enough! Let me know if you have any other rp plans maybe we can do them if you want to. meanwhile, do you know anyone who you you think will agree to train me?
This user is Player

Post by Gia on Oct 23, 2020 12:20:30 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I do not, sorry.
This user is Mod