The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

A Special Night?

Anonymous
Oct 4, 2017 12:43:53 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 4, 2017 12:43:53 GMT -6

Akane never thought she would ever meet someone that she clicked with as well as Yuri. Not only was the Earthbender beautiful and strong, but they seemed to balance each other out so well. Where Akane was loud and extroverted, Yuri was the exact opposite. She hadn’t thought when they had met in the park almost a year ago, that things would have been working out so well. The Waterbender had never been in love before, but now she knew what love was. She also knew that there was no one else for her but Yuri, and she could only hope that her beautiful girlfriend felt the same way.

They were currently out a very nice restaurant, their food just being served. Akane had ordered the sesame ginger chicken with rice. She waited for Yuri to be served, before thanking the server, and the smiling over at her. “This is really nice,” she said. “I’m glad we decided to go out tonight. We don’t get nearly enough time together.” After waiting a moment, she began to eat her food. “Mmm, this is really good,” she said, in between bites. This had been a good choice for tonight – something special.

Akane’s heart was beating a hundred miles an hour, though she kept herself calm. This was a huge step for them. They weren’t living together, and she had no idea if Yuri would say yes when she asked her the important question. For now, though, the Waterbender just wanted the night to go perfectly. Then, after dinner, they could head over to the park – she’d told the Earthbender to dress nicely but wear comfy shoes – and then she could ask her. She had dressed for the occasion, too, wearing a long, tight-fitting blue dress, and a nice but comfy pair of brown shoes. Her hair was up, in a fancy half-knot, because he wanted to look extra nice tonight. "Did I mention how beautiful you look? Because you do."

She only wanted this night to go well.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Oct 17, 2017 18:37:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 17, 2017 18:37:01 GMT -6

Yuri couldn't quiet put into words what it meant to her to have Akane in her life. If anything it was hard to believe that they had been together for almost a year. The green eyed woman thought that the Waterbender could have done better then her, but honestly she cherished her girlfriend from the bottom of her heart and only wanted her to be happy. Just being with her made the taller girl feel like every day was a gift. And for once in her life she was not afraid to show how she felt, like a sweet word or two, or a kiss in public. And of course with everything that had happened it seemed that it was a miracle that she could fall in love.

Akane had picked out the restaurant it was nice for sure, and besides the Earthbender thought that her girlfriend had excellent taste. To be honest she did not know what to order because it all looked good to her, so in the end she had ended up ordering Beef Stir Fry with steamed rice. True she knew that if anything that she should have ordered fish, but she did not feel like it. When her girlfriend smiled at her across the table her heart skipped a beat, and she couldn't help the smile on her own lips.

“Honey, I know what you mean. It just seems like there is never enough time to do everything that we want to do.” Yuri said before a blush touched her cheeks and she took a sip of water, and took a small bite of her food. “Seems that they were not lying about the reviews on this place. Want to try some?” She asked as she picked up a piece of beef and held it out to her lovely lady.

Tonight she had worn a dark chocolate brown dress trimmed in mint green, with a delicate leaf embroidery around her waist and down the side towards the hem. If anything it made her feel better about her body, as for her hair she had left it down but had borrowed a couple of sparkly hair pins from Ren'ai to keep her hair from out of her face. And today she had worn a pair of black shoes that went well with her outfit. A blush came to her cheeks, as she smiled at Akane. It seemed that it was amazing the way that she saw her. “No, but I don't mind hearing it from your lips. And of course you look beautiful no matter what you wear.” And she meant every word, because Akane always seemed to glow no matter what she was doing.
Anonymous
Nov 9, 2017 18:21:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 9, 2017 18:21:05 GMT -6

Akane smiled at her Earthbending beauty, nodding her head. “Yes, well, between both of our team’s practices and both of our jobs,” she said. “However, I do appreciate and love every minute I get with you.” She was there was more, and if there was any luck, she would have more by the end of the night. They would agree to move in together, and start discussing getting married. She couldn’t wait. If only the lovely creature across from her would say yes when she asked her. They had to get through dinner first, of course, and then she would suggest a walk.

Akane appreciated the blush on her cheeks. “Sure,” she said, leaning a forward a bit to take the bit of food that was being offered. “Mmm, that is good. I might have to try that next time. Do you want to try some of mine?” She held out a piece of the chicken that she had ordered. “I could say the same thing about you. You are always stunning.” She truly believed it, too. There was something about her that never failed to take the Waterbender’s breath away.

Akane continued eating, glad that Yuri was enjoying their night out. That was essential if things were going to go according to plan. “So, how is training going?” she asked. “How about work?” They hadn’t had much time together lately because of their various different needs, so she was hoping that things were still going well for her with the new member of their group – well, she wasn’t new anymore, though she supposed she was still compared to her and Ren’ai.
Anonymous
Dec 31, 2017 18:31:45 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 31, 2017 18:31:45 GMT -6

Yuri found it hard to worry about things when she looked at Akane, those beautiful blue eyes of hers made her feel like life was not as hard as she thought it would be. She couldn't help the smile that touched her lips when she gazed upon the woman she loved. And she was so understanding even when the tall Eathbender felt like life was getting her on the end of her chain. It still left her with a sense of wonder that such a wonderful woman could ever look at her like she was enough to make them happy. “I still don't know what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as you.”

The green eyed woman smiled as her girl ate off of her chopsticks, it was cute and the blush on her cheeks was priceless. “You could, Akane or you can keep on taking things off of my plate. Sure.” She lightly teased the lovely woman before taking the offered food in her mouth. It was good, but it was even better to hear the complement that came out of the blue eyed woman's lips. “Well I do try my best not to embarrass you.” And her words were true, because she always wanted to look her best for Akane. And it was worth it to scrub every single speck of dirt off of her skin from every practice or match.

When she was asked how training went she swallowed her food and took a sip of her tea. “I think that it is coming along, and that I hope that this one will stick around. I hate to admit that I was starting to loose a little hope, but it's fine now. And luckily work is going well, no one has been a jerk in a long time. So how is work for you?” She asked her lover, if anything she really did look forward to any time that they could spend together And she hoped that they could sleep together tonight in each other's arms.