The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

RP Plotting with SeeHearSpeak's Characters

Anonymous
Jun 14, 2012 5:49:57 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 14, 2012 5:49:57 GMT -6

This is the thread for me to offer my characters for RP'ing with my fellow forum members. I'll edit this accordingly as time goes by and characters get too busy to use. ^_^

My current characters (links to their profiles included):

Nirav, of the Wild Mountains: ACTIVE and AVAILABLE [For RP/For Plotting]

The Clock Maker: ACTIVE and AVAILABLE [For RP/For Plotting]

Zheng Su: ACTIVE and UNAVAILABLE [For RP/For Plotting]

Meelo: ACTIVE and UNAVAILABLE [For RP/For Plotting]

The current plots and commonly seen locations for each character are:

Nirav:
Located anywhere around Downtown Republic City or the mountains surrounding it.
No plot in progress. Responds well to those that look out for themselves.

The Clock Maker:
Located in his store in Downtown Republic City.
No plot in progress. A supporter of the Equalists, he does not like benders, especially firebenders.

Zheng Su:
Located mainly in the abandoned warehouses of Downtown Republic City.
Learning firebending from a strange old lady.
Wounds being tended to by a nice waterbender.
Looking to make a pro-bending team. (Earthbender found, still looking for a Waterbender)

Meelo:
Located with his family and the Avatar on Air Temple Island.
Tearing apart the Air Acolyte dormitories in the process of looking for treasure.

If you would like to RP with any of these available characters, post in here or PM me and we can start a-plotting. :D
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Jun 17, 2012 13:26:07 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 24, 2012 3:09:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 24, 2012 3:09:38 GMT -6

[This post is for Zheng's Pro-Bending team mates, Ryari and Niko]

So, we three have to sort out how our characters are going to meet up and where. I was thinking about doing it in a private thread, but if you guys would prefer to RP in the main areas I'm not fussed. ^_^

As for ideas on how they bump into each other, I was thinking of a short thread (so that we can get everything sorted out by our match) where they all get into some sort of trouble (bar fight, getting mugged by gangsters, ect) and show off their bending skills.
If you guys have an idea too, throw it out here! :D

Also, we may as well use this thread to come up with a team name. I was thinking about some canine type animal, so we could be something like the "lizard-wolf underdogs". xD
But if that's too cheesy for you guys, that's cool.
jiggyt35
Jun 24, 2012 8:02:27 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jun 24, 2012 8:02:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I love the canine idea! I always liked "the Badger-Dogs!" (even though wolves sound a whole lot cooler than dogs.) Then again, there's already a team named the Arctic Wolves, and they're our first match.

I would rather rp in a private thread and I'm open to anything really
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 24, 2012 19:49:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 24, 2012 19:49:16 GMT -6

I would personally prefer a private thread since I am currently in a public RP. Also I am inclined to go with a mixture of the two names and call ourselves the Republic City Badgerwolves? Perhaps be considered as hometown players.
Last edit by Deleted: Jun 24, 2012 19:51:20 GMT -6
jiggyt35
Jun 24, 2012 19:58:24 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jun 24, 2012 19:58:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Republic City Badgerwolves sounds great to me! I love it, this is so exciting! I'm going to leave it up to Zheng or you to get us started, but just to let you know I'm ready anytime and looking forward to rping with y'all.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 24, 2012 20:38:19 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
As a reminder, you need to use actual animals in avatar, like the canon teams. :]
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jun 24, 2012 20:38:34 GMT -6
jiggyt35
Jun 24, 2012 21:03:49 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jun 24, 2012 21:03:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well I looked at everything on the list and all the cool ones were taken by canon teams in the show, :'(
but If you want to stick to canine-ish animals or at least a quadruped, we could be the Republic City Shirshus.
The wiki says they're a mix of German Sheppard, Giant Anteater and a Star-nosed Mole. And even though they're not all that common of an animal, they are mentioned and seen in the show.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 24, 2012 22:22:33 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 24, 2012 22:22:33 GMT -6

Republic City Armadillo Wolves? They're fast and have the resilience of the armour. Seems like we could build on that more and use the armadillo wolf colours of blue and grey as team colours even.
Anonymous
Jun 25, 2012 5:19:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 25, 2012 5:19:16 GMT -6

jiggyt35 Avatar
I love the canine idea! I always liked "the Badger-Dogs!" (even though wolves sound a whole lot cooler than dogs.) Then again, there's already a team named the Arctic Wolves, and they're our first match.

I would rather rp in a private thread and I'm open to anything really

Ryari Avatar
I would personally prefer a private thread since I am currently in a public RP. Also I am inclined to go with a mixture of the two names and call ourselves the Republic City Badgerwolves? Perhaps be considered as hometown players.

Looks like a private thread it is. ^_^

As for being considered as the home team, I think that we have already been put down as the away team. Check the match board here.

Ryari Avatar
Republic City Armadillo Wolves? They're fast and have the resilience of the armour. Seems like we could build on that more and use the armadillo wolf colours of blue and grey as team colours even.

I like this idea a lot, especially the colour scheme suggestion. If it does not clash with our opponents name/colour scheme too much I'd like this to be our name, if everyone is agreeable? :D
As I said before, I'm not sure that we could get away with being called the "Republic City Armadillo Wolves" since we are the away team, but then again I'm not sure if this matters or not. We'll have to take it up with a staff member, just to be sure.

Since there are no other suggestions as to the nature of our characters meeting, am I right in guessing you two are comfortable with a bar fight or mugging as a way to introduce ourselves to each other? :)
jiggyt35
Jun 25, 2012 9:28:13 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jun 25, 2012 9:28:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I agree with you both on the Armadillo Wolves! (and the "Republic City" part is really trivial to me, I don't care one way or the other.)

and yes, a good ole' fashioned mugging sounds great to me!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 25, 2012 12:00:50 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 25, 2012 12:00:50 GMT -6

Bar fight, mugging. Whatever works. :P

I didn't literally mean the "home team" just simply the fact that we're the "Republic City Armadillo Wolves". From Republic City. We'll see if Kami will allow.
Anonymous
Jun 25, 2012 12:27:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 25, 2012 12:27:59 GMT -6

Ahh, my bad. I'll check and, assuming it is allowed, we shall be the Republic City Armadillo Wolves! :D

As for the thread, I'll probably get it started up tomorrow, unless either of you two would like to start it up beforehand, in which case, go for it! ^_^
Last edit by Deleted: Jun 25, 2012 12:35:11 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 25, 2012 13:05:49 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 25, 2012 13:05:49 GMT -6

I'm a little busy for the next couple hours, but I may get it started today. I'll post a link here if I do so. Niko, feel free to post the thread if you get to it before I do.

It would seem that the Armadillo Wolves is going to be the name. (Still don't know about the Republic City thing, but I'll get there soon.)

Edit: Kami has ok'd the "Republic City" bit. As long as it's noted that we're using it simply because that's where we're "from" not that we're endorsed by Republic City.
Last edit by Deleted: Jun 25, 2012 13:12:15 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 27, 2012 16:47:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 27, 2012 16:47:51 GMT -6

I got the thread all set up guys, so jump right in! Click here.