The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

RP partner giveaway

Anonymous
May 29, 2012 5:49:57 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 29, 2012 5:49:57 GMT -6

I put on my best searching gear, looking for those in need of someone to RP with, but everybody already found their loot. So I'm formally putting up a request for somebody to RP with. I'll be having each of my characters in both an active Roleplay (in the Republic City threads) and a Personal Roleplay (in one-on-one threads). Only one at a time for that latter, I easily submit to Writers Block... >.<

My Lykka is 14 years old, she's an Earthbender, a cheerful kind of girl, and hard working little lot with ambition. She likes pro-bending, but is more of a soccer fan - and soccer player. She's nice, up until the moment you mess with her family. And that includes whatever is related to her family (belongings, actions...) and her entourage. Non-violent, always prioritizing speech and negotiations, but packing a punch... well, a kick.

She's currently available for PErsonal RP, and involved in an OPEN plot in Republic City Park. Join at your own convenience, I won't mind.

My Riku is a 20 year old gardener/florist and aspiring pro-bender, very simple and cool kind of guy with this naivety about him - he will purposely get away from complication, even if it means doing the dumbest thing. He's also a swampbender spawned from two different gang leaders. He has no involvement with gangs whatsoever anymore, but it can become a plot device if need be. He also loves Tai-Chi a lot.

He is currently involved in one Board RP, An Evening Out. But he's available for a Personal RP.

My Kim is 22 years old and an Earthbending artist. She has a deep passion for it and only lives and breathes art. Her main motives for anything is finding inspiration and drawing or painting it. Things that are special attract her the most, but she has a special admiration for the traditions that may have been forgotten. On the contrary, she does not approve much of new things and innovations - atop them is pro-bending, which she almost hates. She's a rather polite and respectful girl to everybody, and has great tolerance... except when she's actually painting. At that point you can get ditched.

She's currently involved in a Personal RP, What didn't happen won't stay in records. But she's available for Board RPing.

EDIT: SO... I think I should set up how I'm going to RP my characters. I'll be having each of them in both an active Roleplay (in the Republic City threads) and a Personal Roleplay (in one-on-one threads). Only one at a time for that latter, I easily submit to Writers Block... >.<

All my characters are available for RP anywhere at anytime.
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Jan 1, 2014 14:00:55 GMT -6
luna
May 29, 2012 17:16:31 GMT -6

Post by luna on May 29, 2012 17:16:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I would be happy to rp with you!

Xifeng is a 20 year old Firebender woman. She's nearly the opposite of Lykka in that she's very violent, loud, and lacks responsibility. She isn't very used to being around others, especially younger people since she isn't good at reining in her temper. However, if she were to meet up with Lykka, she'd certainly do her best to not lose control. Xifeng isn't the nicest person, but she likes to laugh. Hopefully Lykka could teach her a thing or two? And, if not, they can always talk about pro-bending together.
This user is a guest
Last edit by luna: May 29, 2012 17:17:11 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jan 1, 2014 14:02:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jan 1, 2014 14:02:56 GMT -6

My current activity's been updated. *bows*
This user is a former member