The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

From the pen of Hangetsu Tsukishima

Anonymous
May 8, 2012 8:13:55 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2012 8:13:55 GMT -6

Suigetsu,
You know, other kids called their father's father "grandpa" but you always had to be different. Pain in the ass old man. Sorry, didn't mean to start another fight, it's just I passed my metal bending test today. I'm a metal bending cop!

I'm sure that if you weren't cremated you'd be rolling in your grave. Maybe your ashes are shifting restlessly or something. I swear I didn't write to start another fight you just...vex me, I guess.

This is good news. I have wanted this since I was 11. Be happy for me.
Izumi is doing fine unfortunately. Still writing those embarrassing pulp novels and erotic historical fictions.

Roll your eyes all you want but I'm burning this along with some ghost money for you. We never talked religion but I bet you didn't (don't?) believe in anything greater than yourself.

One day if I can stop fighting with you I'll write to apologize. Until then, try not to get kicked out of Spirit World.

love...from,

Hangetsu
This user is a former member
Anonymous
May 29, 2012 5:49:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 29, 2012 5:49:38 GMT -6

Dear Sis,

Never mind the usual questions about you because they don't matter. I passed my metal bending test! Save your jokes about the departments low standards until you buy me a victory drink. Many expensive drinks.

As you can see I have included a box. It's no surprise but I'll ruin it anyway. It's your inheritance from Suigetsu. Please stop sending it back to me. Shipping is getting expensive. Oh, hey, I actually made a friend in the shipping industry so maybe that will help.

You read that right. I made a friend that wasn't related and a purveyor of literary filth. She's a thirteen-year-old girl....I can see your smirk from here. Stop it. It was police business (sort of) and nothing happened. My bending was on that day. I felt like a real cop.

I start my first official metal bender duties tomorrow. It feels like a dream just without the erotic cameos by Lin Beifong. Maybe those will come later.

The scariest thing is that I feel like I turned a corner. You are right that I haven't been the same since Suigetsu died. I know they were old but I feel lost without Han to tell me what to do and Suigetsu to fight with.

Like I said, things are looking up. If I could find someone to spend time with (that means fix me up with one of your friends, Izumi) and you stopped using my name in your stupid books life would be perfect.
Thanks for the tie. Even after all these years you still play dress up with me.

See you, Zumi.

Love,
Hangetsu. Officer Hangetsu the great metal bender to you.
Last edit by Deleted: May 29, 2012 5:51:38 GMT -6
Anonymous
May 29, 2012 6:14:02 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 29, 2012 6:14:02 GMT -6

Dear Han and Suigetsu.

I met a detective today. She reminded me a bit of you, Han. Suigetsu, I now understand what you meant by being in awe when you first met Han. This won't end in marriage and kids, though. She's pretty but reminds me too much of you, Han. Something about how I constantly felt like I needed to prove myself and how she put me on edge.

I miss you two...that includes you too, Suigetsu. If I don't have someone to butt heads with I don't feel right.

your grandson,
Hangetsu.
Anonymous
Jul 10, 2012 21:03:52 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 10, 2012 21:03:52 GMT -6

Dear, Sis,

I thought it might be rude to straight out ask for money before making small talk.
How have you been? Writer's block still bothering you?
Great. Now I need money. The unthinkable has happened. Ren, the air acolyte...she agreed to a second date. She's either not disgusted by me or she can't say no to a free meal.

I want to take her to a bending game and around town and that means money. So, come on. Help the boy you used to dress as a girl prove his masculinity. I'm not saying it's your fault I'm so shy and bad around women but...I'm not sure how to finish that sentence.
Money and you'll get to hear all about it as long as it doesn't end up in one of your trashy stories.

I really like this woman and my looks and personality aren't an asset. Love is an engine that runs on yuans.

Please help your poor little brother. Your poor, poor shy little brother.

-Hangetsu

P.S. She kissed me and I found out that all those books I read about people kissing really undersold it.
Last edit by Deleted: Jul 13, 2012 23:15:57 GMT -6