The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Filling in the blanks

jin
Aug 2, 2012 16:50:28 GMT -6

Post by jin on Aug 2, 2012 16:50:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay, so it's been a while since I joined and so far I have a pretty good grasp on how Jin acts with one or two people. Also since I've completed a couple threads, and finished my first match I feel like it's time to have Jin really get out there, and start making some connections.

Jin is reserved, and actively trying to get better at talking to people in groups that consist of more than two people. He is kind, and honest but also a bit rash in his decision making. He doesn't like to fight, but he won't be smacked around either.

A best friend: Jin needs a best friend, or two. He has his team mates, and they're great people but they're his team mates as long as they're in the tournament. So if anyone is interested in being Jin's BFF ;x let me know.

Potential LI: I don't normally like to plan these, as they seems most unrealistic. I do however love romance threads, and the concept behind having my character finding that one person.

As for anything else I'm open to discussions. If you have an idea, or want to be Jin's enemy that's fine too. Rival? Sure. I also need to thread with Sei because he's playing Jin's brother, but yar if anyone is interested let me know here or you can pm me.
This user is a guest
jiggyt35
Aug 2, 2012 18:08:44 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Aug 2, 2012 18:08:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I would be very interested in participating in a group situation if some more people want to jump in! Niko has only ever interacted with women, and I'd love to play with some male characters who are closer to his age. If they were to strike up a friendship Niko would naturally fall into the 'wing man' position. While he's very firmly rooted in his own ways, he's not a leader. His profile has a link in my signature if you want to check it out.
This user is a guest
jin
Aug 2, 2012 18:51:49 GMT -6

Post by jin on Aug 2, 2012 18:51:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
That's definitely fine by me. I think the two of them would be powerhouse group if they were to hang out. I'll go more into depth after work, maybe even shoot you a pm.
This user is a guest