The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Jing Tu, Earthbender

Anonymous
Jul 16, 2012 20:58:57 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2012 20:58:57 GMT -6

Jing Tu is an eccentric Earthbender, who works as a tailor's apprentice. Very new to the forum, so I'm willing to go with anyone who wants to.

Jing Tu: 18 year old from the Earth Kingdom, who grew up in a life of privilege in Ba Sing Se. He grew tired of that life, and decided to make it on his own in Republic City. He's not very talkative to people he just meets, but after awhile he warms right up to them. Very smart-mouthed, though. Jing is very calm, and channels all of his anger into his bending.

I really would like to see something intense for Jing. Maybe a fight, or a heated argument. Anybody from any element (or lack thereof) is more than welcome. In terms of romance, as you can see on his profile (theavatarrp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=earthbenderprofiles&action=display&thread=7238), he is gay. He would be open to a long term relationship, but he's not against anything smaller. Please discuss with me the plot if you are looking to romance with Jing, so that I can make sure they are compatible.

So PM me or just reply and we could get something started :)

(Sorry to keep updating this like it's my résumé, but most of my RP partners haven't gotten on recently.)
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Sept 2, 2012 23:31:37 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jul 20, 2012 6:45:07 GMT -6 via the ProBoards App

Post by Deleted on Jul 20, 2012 6:45:07 GMT -6

Oh yeah, I updated this a bit ago.

Post by Gia on Jul 20, 2012 11:37:51 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I might be able to help you out. I have Ichiro, a Waterbender. He's been born and raised in Republic City, so he knows it well. :) (He is also gay, by the way.... not saying we have to do a romance, but I did feel that I should let you know that since you pointed out your character was too.)
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 20, 2012 15:49:13 GMT -6 via the ProBoards App

Post by Deleted on Jul 20, 2012 15:49:13 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I might be able to help you out. I have Ichiro, a Waterbender. He's been born and raised in Republic City, so he knows it well. :) (He is also gay, by the way.... not saying we have to do a romance, but I did feel that I should let you know that since you pointed out your character was too.)

Sounds good, Jing's just a bit lost, haha. Do you have any ideas as to what we should RP?

Also, I understand, I just didn't want any confusion. We don't /have/ to make it a romance, but that just gives our characters more options than usual :)
Anonymous
Jul 20, 2012 15:56:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 20, 2012 15:56:09 GMT -6

Um, I have nothing to add except a general "yay LGBTQ characters" fistbump.

Post by Gia on Jul 20, 2012 22:31:57 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
d712 Avatar
Sounds good, Jing's just a bit lost, haha. Do you have any ideas as to what we should RP?

Also, I understand, I just didn't want any confusion. We don't /have/ to make it a romance, but that just gives our characters more options than usual :)

Yes, I understand completely. I'll send you a PM and we can see what we can come up with.

rui Avatar

*thumbs up* I always have at least one. :D
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jul 20, 2012 22:33:32 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jul 27, 2012 5:00:07 GMT -6 via the ProBoards App

Post by Deleted on Jul 27, 2012 5:00:07 GMT -6

rui Avatar

They're just best :)