The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

A Partner to post with I'm a water bender

emimatsuda
Jun 7, 2012 19:30:34 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Jun 7, 2012 19:30:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I am a waterbender from the northern watertribe that ran away from her engagement. Her name is Emi, she is sixteen years old and is new to Republic city. She sometimes steals when she needs to and is a huge fighter. She has already had to run away from metal benders for starting a fight down town. I'm looking for a partner but mostly a boyfriend possibly. (not a waterbender who is male because she hates them.)
please pm me or reply.

Looking for another partner again bc my partner vanished?? Soooo pm me or reply date posted 7/11/12
This user is a guest
Last edit by emimatsuda: Jul 11, 2012 21:22:11 GMT -6
emimatsuda
Jun 23, 2012 18:06:24 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Jun 23, 2012 18:06:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
so i changed what kind of partner i am looking for hope one of you out there pm me or reply ;)
This user is a guest
narf
Jun 23, 2012 18:22:28 GMT -6

Post by narf on Jun 23, 2012 18:22:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I will go all flashy and presentation like if you accept, I am playing a tough lady at the age of 23. She is very different from your character, and their meeting could be a fun one.
This user is a guest
duvetdemot
Jun 24, 2012 15:52:21 GMT -6

Post by duvetdemot on Jun 24, 2012 15:52:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Jeon is always on the hunt for good one on one waterbender sparring and would most likely hit on your character without resignation. I think that might be a good set-up for Jeon's manipulative nature as well as your character's dislike of waterbending males.
This user is a guest
emimatsuda
Jul 11, 2012 21:23:19 GMT -6

Post by emimatsuda on Jul 11, 2012 21:23:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I am a waterbender from the northern watertribe that ran away from her engagement. Her name is Emi, she is sixteen years old and is new to Republic city. She sometimes steals when she needs to and is a huge fighter. She has already had to run away from metal benders for starting a fight down town. I'm looking for a partner but mostly a boyfriend possibly. (not a waterbender who is male because she hates them.)
please pm me or reply.

Looking for another partner again bc my partner vanished?? Soooo pm me or reply
This user is a guest
tyro
Jul 20, 2012 1:42:18 GMT -6

Post by tyro on Jul 20, 2012 1:42:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
If you're still looking for partners, I'd be up for pretty much anything with my character Jin. He's an over confident Earthbender with a bit of a short fuse. They both like fighting, so that's one thing they already have in common. :)
This user is a guest
Last edit by emimatsuda: Jul 20, 2012 1:47:10 GMT -6