The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Seeking: A Twin Brother

taedxoa
May 21, 2012 13:10:18 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on May 21, 2012 13:10:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
My secondary character, Tadashi, is the elder of a set of twins (whose grandmother is my primary character, Sora). The younger twin's name is Katashi Kimura. I've purposely avoided making too many characterisations of him, since I was hoping eventually someone might take up his mantle.

All I know about Katashi is indirect:
  • He MIGHT be a bender. His maternal grandmother (Sora), great-grandfather (my main OC back during Aang-era), and great-great-grandmother (my main's mom, another OC from Aang-era) were all great firebenders. His maternal great-grandmother Etsuko was a waterbender. Since then, there've been no other benders in the family, the other branches of his family never had benders, and I haven't written anything that decides Katashi is or not a bender for sure.

• He teases his brother Tadashi about being gay but doesn't hate him for it. Beyond that, I don't know anything. He MIGHT also be gay, but less effeminate than Tadashi; or he might be straight, or something in between.

• He is... rowdy? Something of a trouble-maker, less respectful than Tadashi. How much? Don't know. Your call.

Various other family info is available on request.
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Jul 6, 2012 12:36:37 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Jul 6, 2012 12:36:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*bump* (Ow.)
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 7, 2012 8:25:39 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 7, 2012 8:25:39 GMT -6

To quote a certain Rosa from a certain second Assassin's Creed game

"Va bene, I can do that."

*bows*
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Jul 7, 2012 8:25:55 GMT -6
taedxoa
Jul 8, 2012 20:23:25 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Jul 8, 2012 20:23:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
:-) That would be very cool! Thanks. I'll PM you more info.
This user is a guest