The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

No Scooters Involved

asami
Jul 4, 2012 20:24:36 GMT -6

Post by asami on Jul 4, 2012 20:24:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey everyone! I'm currently looking for people to thread with Miss Sato here. I'll keep this thread updated when I have some actual plots in the works but for the time being, I'd like to get the ball rolling on some threads. If anyone wants to get an actual plot started just let me know and we can get something worked out.

For those who aren't as familiar with Asami, she's the non-bender daughter of Hiroshi Sato, mega-rich inventor of the Satomobile and president of Future Industries. She mostly makes friends by accidentally running them over, but I promise that she's capable of meeting people other ways.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 4, 2012 20:45:06 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Hm. Until Asami gets involved with the Krew, maybe she could join in the murder mystery plot we're trying to set up? So far we have four detectives (from two agencies), a metalbending officer, and a possible villain.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jul 4, 2012 20:45:15 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jul 4, 2012 22:31:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 4, 2012 22:31:59 GMT -6

I think Asami and Karouda would complement each other pretty well as characters. Count me in for plotting if you're interested. :)
This user is a former member
asami
Jul 5, 2012 16:25:39 GMT -6

Post by asami on Jul 5, 2012 16:25:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Awesome, Kami! I just read through it and I think I might have a way to get her involved. And Karouda, I'll send you a PM, I maaaay have an idea for us as well ;D
This user is a guest