The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Plotting with Zumi

izumi
Jul 11, 2012 21:41:16 GMT -6

Post by izumi on Jul 11, 2012 21:41:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hullo to all! Zoom Zoom here, and now that you're here too, lets plot...

Izumi Wei: Zumi is a 22 year old RC police officer that won't let anyone push her around. This earthbender has an apprehensive and reserved personality at first glance, but get to know her and you'll see just how confident of a woman she is. Zoom Zoom can stand toe to toe with any officer and her slightly rough exterior makes her a fun nut to try to crack. Oh and let's not forget, her family owns a bakery/dessert chain; cupcakes anyone?

If you're interested please respond here or feel free to PM. She is currently not in any thread and I would love to get something started.

Officers and or thieves would be a fun mix :)
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 11, 2012 21:57:15 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 11, 2012 21:57:15 GMT -6

I have a 16-year-old thief with nothing to do. Or were you looking for older people?
This user is a former member
izumi
Jul 11, 2012 22:02:07 GMT -6

Post by izumi on Jul 11, 2012 22:02:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Age isn't much of an issue for now. She's a cop so she'll be dealing with people of all ages :)

Send me the link to the profile in a PM and we can figure something out ^__^

She's up for anything interesting!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 12, 2012 7:47:36 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 12, 2012 7:47:36 GMT -6

I have a police officer, but he's not available on the main boards — I could do a personal RP thread with you, if you wanted. Or, you know, you could have her walk into the personal RP thread involving my policeman and Hangetsu's policeman. They're in the break room XD
Anonymous
Jul 12, 2012 12:03:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 12, 2012 12:03:16 GMT -6

A third cop in the mix might be fun.
izumi
Jul 12, 2012 19:23:39 GMT -6

Post by izumi on Jul 12, 2012 19:23:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
If you're both up for it I would absolutely love to! Let me know.

And Zombi if you would still like a personal rp thread I'm down :)
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 12, 2012 19:46:32 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 12, 2012 19:46:32 GMT -6

Okay! Throw yourself in. Go to the Personal RP boards and look for the thread titled "Republican Five-Oh". It's my turn currently, so go ahead and post and then I'll post after you, and we'll get an ABC order going. :D

I'll PM you about the other.
izumi
Jul 12, 2012 20:29:13 GMT -6

Post by izumi on Jul 12, 2012 20:29:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ok, will do! Haha nice title ;)

Can't wait :)
This user is a guest