The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Zenkai Hoshigawa

jin
May 25, 2012 20:11:06 GMT -6

Post by jin on May 25, 2012 20:11:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'd really appreciate it if someone would make Jin's brother. I could do it, but I'm not keen on roleplaying more than one person, and definitely not siblings. Things can get conflicting and with how I want them to work together, it could get really weird. If anyone is interested Zenkai is:

• Three years older than Jin
  • An Earthbender
  • A little reserved
  • Guilt driven from what he did to Jin
  • Genuinely kind to people now

You can get a good idea with what happened in Jin's history, and also if he talks to Jin, I'm sure he would like to be a probender again (Even join the team ;D)
This user is a guest
azn
Jun 3, 2012 13:26:20 GMT -6

Post by azn on Jun 3, 2012 13:26:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Send me links to your story arcs (I tried searching, but I'm not getting anything beyond your 10 most recent). I've got some ideas for this one already, but I need more info.
This user is a guest
jin
Jun 6, 2012 20:54:48 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jun 6, 2012 20:54:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
This can be locked and moved now.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jun 6, 2012 21:15:44 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Done. :) Will leave here in case you want it reopened.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jun 7, 2012 11:04:35 GMT -6