The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Waiting for the End [Hai]

erikai
Oct 11, 2010 13:42:08 GMT -6

Post by erikai on Oct 11, 2010 13:42:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Entry one,

This is the first time I have ever taken an interest in writing. I used to always hate writing, but now, alone in the world, I find it keeps me sane. Mother always used to try and get me to write, but I was much happier helping her. Then, my life was consumed with reading, oh the knowledge that can be saved if people just wrote it down. Maybe we could have found a way to end this vile war long ago. Who knows? I suppose I should get back to my point. I am now on Western Coast of the Earth Kingdom, in a small cove by the sea. Its taken me a while to get here, as I've been on foot, and there are so many things to learn when you travel. I'm attempting to make my way to the North Pole, as I wish to study the culture of the Water Benders. Its been most difficult to travel, trying to avoid the Fire Nation soldiers. They can't all be bad people, but it's still not a good idea to get in their way, so I prefer to avoid towns whenever possible. This war is a terrible plauge on the world, spawning hate and violence. There is no need for it. I hold no ill will towards the Fire Nation, only their leader. It is getting dark now, and I don't much feel like making a fire, so, I'll finish for the day. I wake up tomorrow and will begin to head north. But for tonight, I am waiting for the End, of the night, and this terrible war.
This user is a guest