The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité [Long Feng]

Anonymous
May 22, 2010 13:38:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 22, 2010 13:38:08 GMT -6

First Tile Set

Which day it is, and for how long the occupation has lasted are lost to me. I would venture to say that a mere month has passed since my imprisonment, but even that may be too small a number to account for the changes my body underwent. Unfortunately, my tribulations have not afforded me with any positives. My body is tattered, my fortune is gone, and more importantly my power is absent. In all, I would claim my loss as being complete; everything I had I lost. Thankfully, the opportunity to redeem myself has presented itself. A small group calling itself the Underground has decided to challenge the current civil authority and usurp it. Quite the folly actually, never in its entire history has any homegrown rebellion, revolt, or anarchist cell ever achieved its goal. They all ended in the most inglorious manner. However, the one that rescued me from my imprisonment will. Where the other legions of blinded heroes and heroines failed, this one will act differently, and therein survive, and prosper. Prosper, I write, only because it is impossible for a cell of this size to do anything prominent. Sure, they may kill a few high-ranking individuals, but they could never take back the city, regardless of how hard they try; after all, some things in life are always impossibilities. I will guarantee that these people make it farther than anyone else ever has. My fate depends on their advancement.

In order to accomplish such a feat, they must first find other groups that formed without their knowledge. Surely, in a city as large as this, there are many clusters of people such as these. It would be a near impossibility if that weren’t the case. If retribution is ever to occur, I have to get these different groups to work together. I will also have to fetch those trinkets that I stored away many years ago.

Aside for material resources, it would seem that the people needed to push this group above the rest is at hand. For starters, a former lieutenant is present in the ranks, surely his time spent in the military has afforded him with the skill to ready a group of people for battle as well as to train them in the simple techniques required for battle. There is an apothecary in our midst; surely her knowledge of medicine will come in handy for treating the wounded as well as incapacitating a few enemies in advance, much as it played a vital role in our escape from my prison. That being said, her eyes are never shut, I will need to watch myself when her insufferable self is nearby. Lastly, there is the leader, a young woman who is probably the best trained fighter in the entire bunch. Where she is from still remains a mystery, and something I hope she will eventually confide in me.

It is still the beginning, and I am still setting my tiles in their appropriate places. All I need to do is wait, and in time everything will fall into place.
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: May 22, 2010 13:38:40 GMT -6