The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

NOW RECRUITING: The Shadowhand

kaitokatashi
Mar 22, 2010 18:02:11 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Mar 22, 2010 18:02:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Are you looking for excitement in your life? Do you love the rush of "liberating" large amounts of gold from others? Is potential prison time more of an incentive?

Then you might fit in perfectly with the Shadowhand, a group dedicated to attempting the impossible for treasures around the world. If this sounds interesting, simply seek out one of my Doyens in Ba Sing Se...oh, wait, you won't be able to find them. All you have to do is ask around the Lower Ring and, if you find the right people, you'll have no problem finding a Doyen. All I ask is that you're careful when seeking me out, as there's a rather large bounty on my head, which the guards of the city would be more than happy to have.

[Note: If you're interested in seeking out the Shadowhand, PM me or respond to this thread.]

I wish you the best of luck in your search.

- Kage Te
The Shadowhand
This user is a guest