The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fire Nation Resistance!

Post by Gia on Feb 13, 2009 1:12:34 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
This is the discussion thread for the Fire Nation Resistance, started by nobleman Makino. Here, there will be a Members List, and we will also discuss all matters concerning the resistance – i.e., their movements, possible storylines, etc…

Note: You may ask questions here if you wish, but please post applications in the applications thread here. Also, more information is located there.

Member List
Leaders

Makino :: Kanea
OPEN (PM Kanea or Karena if interested)
OPEN (PM Kanea or Karena if interested)

Members
Soldiers
Takeno :: Karena
Lee (NPC Open for Play. Post or PM if interested.)

Merchants

Civilians
Shio :: Shio
Hakaani Zukuri :: Saiki

Let’s help take down Fire Lord Ozai and Princess Azula!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 2, 2010 19:09:40 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Feb 13, 2009 20:24:05 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
First post edited to reflect our first new member!
This user is Mod
raikou
Feb 14, 2009 16:06:30 GMT -6

Post by raikou on Feb 14, 2009 16:06:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yay! thx!

Though, I do think it would be necissary to confirm his place in the Resistance IC. Before then, I've still got to get a grip on firebending again and actually get over to the Fire Nation or the place you'd like to meet to get me active in the Resistance.

[excuse the short post]
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Feb 14, 2009 22:03:27 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Right. Since you said that he's not a member now and with the Resistance being secret and all... How about he's approached because of his running away? That might be a clue that he could be of help, and they coudl think that they might be able to find some way to get him back in without being supsicious. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, I'm a bit tired right now... Just the thought off the top of my head. :)

Edit: Welcome to Shio, as well!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 14, 2009 23:01:48 GMT -6
raikou
Feb 15, 2009 16:35:35 GMT -6

Post by raikou on Feb 15, 2009 16:35:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I was thinking something along those lines as well. Either that, or he would actually go looking for the resistance once he returned back to the Fire Nation. Not sure if he'd be established in the resistance pre-return or post-return (depends if you want to approach him or have him approach you), but I'm up to either or!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Feb 15, 2009 22:23:52 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Well, since the Resistance is secret, it kinds of boats a potentail problem as to him knowing about it before being approached, because... you know, it's secret...
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 15, 2009 22:28:01 GMT -6
raikou
Feb 17, 2009 12:10:37 GMT -6

Post by raikou on Feb 17, 2009 12:10:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
xD riiiiiiiiiiight...
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Feb 18, 2009 16:32:32 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
*sticks tongue out* It says in the info in the recruitment thread that it's secret... what's the point of being a resistance if people outside of it know about it? Really... They take risks at it is with the actual members... You don't tell anyone outside the resistance, because you don't know who's going to turn you in. The only way he could know about it is by being told by someone who already knows. *nods*
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 18, 2009 16:33:39 GMT -6
raikou
Feb 18, 2009 19:57:21 GMT -6

Post by raikou on Feb 18, 2009 19:57:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
But if no one knows about the resistance (including the Fire Nation Army) then what sorts of things does the Fire Nation Resistance do? I know we're going to be helping the Avatar and people assossiated with him, however, helping the Avatar 'ambiguously' would prove to be harder than it sounds.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Feb 18, 2009 22:57:58 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Heh, well telling the Avatar and people associated with him is one thing. I mean, they can't go around telling people outside of the people they trust, because that gets people killed. What they can do is gain members, listen for valuable information, try and stop anything very important (like when Takeno freed Zuko, Aang, and Karena when Azula captured them) and either a) blame it on someone else or b) make things ambigous. And they can offer the Avatar assistance when he comes, because he will come, and for that, they need all the members they can get.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on May 22, 2010 20:20:55 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
First post updated to reflect a new member! Welcome, Zana!
This user is Mod
zanisha
May 22, 2010 20:31:18 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on May 22, 2010 20:31:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Woo! yay! Hello everyone and thank you Karena. :D My pm concerning our evil plans has been sent. Can't wait to get started with everyone.

This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: May 22, 2010 20:43:39 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Jun 7, 2010 16:05:33 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Zana has decided to go with the Omashu Resistance instead. :) Best of luck to her.
This user is Mod
jabell
Jul 15, 2010 14:55:33 GMT -6

Post by jabell on Jul 15, 2010 14:55:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have a quick question. If I intend to make a character in the Fire Nation Resistance, should I post an application first, or wait until afterward. And since I intend to put them into the resistance, would it be wrong of me to place in there how they joined the Resistance, or would I have to wait until I am accepted? Sorry if these seem silly, but I'd like to have all my bases cover before I post my profile.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jul 15, 2010 15:03:05 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
You're free to put in there how they joined. I'll make sure that I take care of your profile and not Shtiya or Toph. Also, I would wait until after the profile is accepted to post the app. :) I'm glad you're interested, though! If you need help with ideas or want to go over something, you can ask here or PM me. :)
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Aug 2, 2010 19:10:28 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Welcome our newest member, Saiki's character Hakaani Zukuri! Yay! *claps*
This user is Mod
saiki
Aug 2, 2010 19:15:31 GMT -6

Post by saiki on Aug 2, 2010 19:15:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to kick some Fire Nation butt hehe :)
This user is a guest