The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

I Need Someone to RP With! (II)

trakada
Aug 15, 2010 22:39:40 GMT -6

Post by trakada on Aug 15, 2010 22:39:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
EDIT: Partners found, but feel free to PM me anyway! :)
Your Display Name: Trakada
Your Character Name and Age: Trakada - 22
Short Info about Character: Trakada is an energetic and curious Waterbender warrior from the Northern Tribe. He has a strong sense of duty and pride in his heritage, and while he tries to act very official and warrior-like in public, he is much more laid-back and fun-loving when among people he trusts. He loves to explore new places and hear stories from those with different backgrounds.
Preferred Age Range of Partner if any: Within 4-5 years of his same age is ideal, but I don't care a ton.
Preferred Location to RP In if any: The North Pole is the most logical, but I will at some point be looking for an excuse for him to leave. So we could say he already has, or we could maybe start there and go somewhere else.
This user is a guest
Last edit by trakada: Aug 17, 2010 15:41:14 GMT -6
nemoknown
Aug 16, 2010 14:27:57 GMT -6

Post by nemoknown on Aug 16, 2010 14:27:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Your Display Name: Haruki Fushicho
Your Character Name and Age: Haruki Fushicho, 26
Short Info about Character: Haruki has been in the Navy for about 10 years now and has become a member of the fire nation resistance. He is cocky and confident. He looks up to his higher ups in the Resistance and is looking for new members.
Preferred Age Range of Partner: as long as they aren't under 15, i'm game
Preferred Location to RP In: Preferably in the Fire Nation lands, but elsewhere is ok, one of the perks of being in the Navy.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 19, 2010 19:31:30 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 19, 2010 19:31:30 GMT -6

Your Display Name: Joychi
Your Character Name and Age: Di-Jei, 25 years old.
Short Info about Character: He's a dark skinned banished Firebender who now lives as a bounty hunter in the Earth Kingdom. He's also a member of the White Lotus with no real specialization, and rides a Canyon Crawler as a means of transportation.
Preferred Age Range of Partner if any: None... unless it's for romance. Then it's over 20
Preferred Location to RP In if any: Anywhere in the Earth Kingdom except Kyoshi Island (Canyon Crawlers can't swim ^^)

Your Character Name and Age: Akita/Agita, 28 years old
Short Info about Character: She is a Waterbender with two minds. One of them is very soft and sweet, and her mastery of Waterbending focuses on healing and defensive moves, while the other one is a real bloodthirsty demon who is more inclined to fighting, no matter the reason, and luxury. The former is also more attracted to girls ^^. They come from Kyoshi Island, so they have warrior training.
Preferred Age Range of Partner if any: None again.
Preferred Location to RP In if any: I'd like to start out in Gaoling, but anywhere is fine with me.
This user is a former member
erikai
Aug 24, 2010 14:20:58 GMT -6

Post by erikai on Aug 24, 2010 14:20:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Your Display Name: Jin Huang
Your Character Name and Age: Hai, 25
Short Info about Character: He is twenty-five years old and is wandering about the earth kingdom. He is a very calm person, and prefers to avoid fights. He's easy to get along with and is currently trying to learn about the different cultures of the world. His current goal is to make it to the North Pole.
Preferred Age Range of Partner : Not Particularly, he can get along with anyone.
Preferred Location to RP In : He is currently in the Earth Kingdom, anywhere there would be fine.

Profile: theavatarrp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nonbenderprofiles&action=display&thread=4410
This user is a guest
Last edit by trakada: Aug 24, 2010 14:21:12 GMT -6
hankdetank
Sept 12, 2010 0:33:10 GMT -6

Post by hankdetank on Sept 12, 2010 0:33:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Your Display Name: Hao
Your Character Name and Age: Hao, 27
Short Info about Character: He's an earth bender and a former sergeant in the earth nation army. After the death of his family he deserted and moved into a shelter he earth bended in the forest. He's very peaceful by nature but very dangerous if his anger is aroused.
Preferred Age Range of Partner: Any age is fine, all I ask is for a couple updates a week.
Preferred Location to RP In: Any location is fine. I'm in the Earth Kingdom, rapidly approaching Ba Sing Se, but I have no commitment to that really. Just looking to have someone to RP with.
This user is a guest
Last edit by trakada: Sept 12, 2010 0:36:04 GMT -6
Anonymous
Oct 22, 2010 12:23:57 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 22, 2010 12:23:57 GMT -6

Your Display Name: tenshio
Your Character Name and Age: Hitoshi Endo-- 18
Short Info about Character: Hitoshi is a traveling healer who is moving around the Earth Kingdom, using his herbs to heal whoever is in need of his services. He is looking for someone to travel with, as his profession doesn't give him time to make friends and he's lonely.
Preferred Age Range of Partner if any: Around his age, I guess. I'm not all that picky.
Preferred Location to RP In if any: Earth Kingdom, somewhere therein.

Profile Link!
This user is a former member