The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Hanabi Xiti

hanabi
Apr 23, 2008 13:27:57 GMT -6

Post by hanabi on Apr 23, 2008 13:27:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((This is a semi exact recreation of my old profile that had been approved already.))

Name: Hanabi Xiti

Appearance: Hanabi's not really that tall, about a little less then waste high on a life size statue of the Avatar Roku. Her hair is black, it lacks the shine that most hair has. she has her hair long and totally straight, and where's a super long red headband taken from the grave of her second father. Her skin is of a darker pigmentation then the average firebender, not absurdly dark, but she is half sand nomad by blood. Her eyes are a deep Sunset Orange... excuse me, eye, my right eye was damaged and is now rather faded as has a blackened scar that go's through it.
Her outfit constantly changes, but her most recent outfit which she absolutely adores; consists of red pants that are short so they don't hinder her efforts when she is fighting barefoot for balance, a black shirt of net design and a Jacket over that which has all sorts of small hidden pockets and hooks for hiding and holding things in. She generally run's around barefoot whenever she can, should something come up she is better on the soles of her feet then the soles of her boots, besides its a lot easer for her too bend fire near her feet when they aren't covered in cloths and leathers. She also has a massive scar in her right hand where two separate times a Dagger had went totally through her hand, and then got burnt shut again.

History: ((First Person History.)) My fathers' are Zhifu and Goh'Zhan, twin brothers who have hated each other for the major part of my life, its hard to explain but when you are raised by both your entire life, and they both love you with there entire hearts calling you there daughter, that tends to make them both my father, even if Goh'Zhan is by blood my Uncle.
I will start at the beginning to eliminate confusion.
I was raised by my father Zhifu out on a farmland in the Beautiful South of the Fire Nation until his brother; Goh'Zhan Kidnapped me at the age of five.

It had confused me because they where both twins, and differences I should have noticed I really did not. but that led onward to me being raised by Goh'Zhan as he fled south-wards through the Earth Kingdom sticking from port town to port town to avoid long term land fall.

He was a strict man and a harsh fighter, I had tried to escape him several times, but I never got far.

My father Zhifu had taught me the basic technique of his slow burning firebending technique, the Massive Fireball, but this man taught me how to fight, how to life and how to carry on my way when even in massive pain.

His lessons where cruel, bizarre and some would consider them despicable, especially when it came to forcing me who had started into his training at the age of five to learn to enjoy pain, to embrace it. "Embrace the pain, if you still feel it then you are alive." I think is the saying he told me to hold to as he had burned shut most of the wounds I ever got, including getting my hand totally pierced through.

Life had continued on in that fashion, me training every day to climb and scale up the mountain that was said to be imposable to climb. I never once gave up though, I even invented a technique holding heat in my hands that would allow me to get a better grip by burning anything away from a stone that would make me loose my grip, basically allowing me to rock climb even when rain was pouring, or water was washing over the sheer rocks, all I needed ever was some ledge to hold onto capable of holding my weight.

Eventually my father Zhifu had caught up, his ship coming in the distance, I was out of it from falling off the mountain and almost getting myself killed so I was out of it for the large leg of the journey away from there.

Goh'Zhan hated his brother Zhifu with a passion because of a Humiliating Defeat on himself while his brother kept climbing the ranks of the Fire Nation, he had thought Zhifu had stole his dream and had in the end been imprisoned for his complete failing of the tasks he was given, because they had been borderline treason it had gone so bad.

We soon arrived back at the Earth Kingdom where in the Desert Village (Now Ruins), they clashed while I slept, they must have fought for hours before they finally came close enough to wake me.

I remember this like it was yesterday, running out, seeing my blood father for the first time him turning to look at me and getting impaled on Goh'Zhan's blade. I had after holding my dieing father for a moment fled into the desert foolishly disowning Goh'Zhan as my father, if I had been calmer, if I had listened, maybe he would still be alive.

I had fled for what felt like a day until I was forced by dehydration to stop in a cave I had found. In there however I was attacked by a man, insane obviously reveling in the idea of ripping me apart while I was to weak to defend myself from him, we had fought for a short time. Now normally my training would have allowed me to utterly destroy this person, but dehydration has an amazing way of making one weak, he had stabbed me through my right hand, with a dagger and was pulling a poisoned sword with his other hand to impale me.

He had moved to stab me, but instead of me he had impaled Goh'Zhan who had managed to tail me had managed to move himself between me and him, getting himself stabbed but the sword was long and it still raked me across the right side of the face cutting into my cheek and nicking along my eye.

I don't remember much of what happened after that, the poison bringing on a slight delirium, but I do remember he was going to destroy himself by exploding all the fire in himself, and me grabbing the knife from my hand charging stabbing and killing whoever this madman was that had attacked me.

Most people can relate to loss, but not often do you loose two fathers in one day, I remember grabbing him, his last words which I will not write here as they are my Sacred Oath now, and passing out.

When I awoke I was in the care of an ex-bandit, the Sandbender known as the Dune Hunter, he helped me perform the burial of my fathers, and had offered me his aid.

I lived with this Sandbender for close to 4 years him training me on nothing but environmental survival, there was no love between us, he taught me, I learned. he never told me about his own past or asked about mine. One night he simply vanished leaving me on my own at 13 years of age. I had taken it as my cue to move on, fill out my oaths, and so I headed back to fill the first oath.

I had returned to the Mountain that Goh'Zhan had raised me, I had set aside my things and started my climb, all my training, my endurance, my firebending skill was required for the climb up the mountain, but in the end I had managed to do what even Goh'Zhan had not, and reached the temple at the top.

The Temple at the top was a temple of the Airbenders so vary long ago, now laid desolate and forgotten, people who had died there, never even buried.

I had found a body of an Airbender, bones like the rest, but he had kept a box of his possessions on himself, and in trade for burying his bones as best as I was able to, I was allowed to keep his trinkets, Airbending fascinates me, I have to find out more of these people, but there wasn't anything I could learn wandering the Abandoned temple, so I left.

Eventually I managed to find my way back to the Earth Kingdom and followed the news of the Fire Nation Northward, indeed buying goods from someone Hawking Wrist-worn Sundials, its where I got my current clothing.

I most recently arrived in a City once known as Omashu, now called New Ozai, after the current Great Fire Lord, I wonder where my life will lead me here.

Personality: Hanabi is an optimistic 14 year old girl who enjoys fighting above all other things. If it's a fight she's into it first, if it's a battle she's usually the last one walking away. She has good luck too have survived her lifestyle.

She is a bit of a hothead at times often relying on how she feels too guide her instead of the wisdom she attains, and that often gets her hurt.

She super loyal too the Fire Nation and Super Competitive, Pai Sho, Mah Jong, Fighting, Gambling, Drinking Contests, etc. She loves it all. Her fears involve dishonoring the memory of her Fathers who had raised her.

Hanabi's mind works in militaristic lines, much like 'The Art of War.' she sums life up as combat formation, managing your battles and other such relations. Also due too this and her ability too think strategically and think on a time she has great potential for leading troops into battle.

Her personality has some Major Flaws, she is arrogant and careless at times her passions dictate her, and her ability too see her own personality flaws are vary limited at best.

**Note: Her Firebending style is Advanced Level "Firebending: The Quivering Flame." Which is a slower Focus style which builds up large powerful attacks sacrificing speed for brute force and raw heat. It hits like a truck but takes a long tome too gather. It's advantages are Power and Accuracy all in trade for Speed. Resulting in single massive attacks that people are better off dodging then blocking. The steps of the Style are Gathering Heat, and using the gathered heat with the Fire Benders own Chi. Also she is an advanced Martial Artist, focusing on evasion and momentum strikes.**
This user is a guest
Last edit by hanabi: May 14, 2008 22:33:26 GMT -6