The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

i don't get it?

lilydream14
Apr 29, 2006 16:57:21 GMT -6

Post by lilydream14 on Apr 29, 2006 16:57:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
wut do you do here? i'm still in the process of learning
This user is a guest
shadoweyekakashi
Apr 29, 2006 17:02:11 GMT -6

Post by shadoweyekakashi on Apr 29, 2006 17:02:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
well once who have read the rules and created a character you can start somewhere in the rp, or you can just talk to people outside the rp
This user is a guest
zanisha
May 2, 2006 14:59:10 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on May 2, 2006 14:59:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ya Rping's fun whether ur fighting or not. But if ur not fighting 4 a while it starts to get boring unless there are "special" circumstances. *evil smile*
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 9, 2006 7:59:55 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Hello Nanami! Welcome to the site.

I'm Katara, one of the administrators, and also the designer for the four forum layout designs on the site.

Like Yuan said, this forum is an Role Playing Game (RPG) forum. Each member either creates their own character that lives in the Avatar world, or applies to be a cannon (from the TV show) character in the Profiles thread.

Take a look around at some of the RP posts and you'll get a feel for how things work.

If you're new to the RPG thing, I suggest visiting the RPG School thread. There, you can practice and refine your skills as an RPGer before taking place in an RP that affects the story line. To develop your character, I suggest the ever-so-aptly-named "Character Development" thread. If your character is a fighter, I suggest also signing up in the "Battle Training RPG Sign Ups" thread.

Also refering back to Yuan's comment, please read the Rules and FAQs.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to post here, or to PM (private message) me.
This user is Mod
Last edit: May 9, 2006 8:00:44 GMT -6