The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

BAD NEWS!

rahara
Dec 25, 2005 21:04:10 GMT -6

Post by rahara on Dec 25, 2005 21:04:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Until I get my own comp. Im gong to be on a WHOLE lot less...

Also I didnt know where else to put this post.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Dec 25, 2005 21:13:39 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 25, 2005 21:13:39 GMT -6

that is fine as long as you post at least once a month. I love your pic from orphan. So hard to get ahold of, well the anime of it is.
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Dec 25, 2005 21:41:53 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Kanea, even though I told her to say this, neglected to mention that if you notify us that you have computer problems beforhand - like you just did - your account will be fin.
This user is Mod
rahara
Dec 27, 2005 19:42:47 GMT -6

Post by rahara on Dec 27, 2005 19:42:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ok, just want you to know. Cause im pretty mad at my parents. I WAS >< THAT CLOSE to getting my own computer but NOOO... stupid school and its grading system. Its all mrs. behms fault.
This user is a guest