The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Nation Affiliation

kusari
May 19, 2006 21:45:48 GMT -6

Post by kusari on May 19, 2006 21:45:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I agree. Though Earth Kingdom does have a certain ring. I have just always said Earth Nation. Oh well, what can you do...
This user is a guest
alianne
May 19, 2006 22:01:09 GMT -6

Post by alianne on May 19, 2006 22:01:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I guess so...

Well, just glad we got Earth people out there... I guess we better drop this before a mod comes in here... *Winces*
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 21, 2006 18:35:35 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
kusari said:
Yea, I saw. I thought it was odd seeing as I had read a couple things where it said there could only be a few Advanced. The reason I didn't make him advanced (other than that) was because I figured I would sort of progress with my character and it would be hard to use a really good character properly. But I'm not complaining...hehehe... ;D

Welcome to the Forums. I am Katara, one of the Co-Administrators here, as well as the designer of all the lovely forum skins you have available to you (changable in your profile).

To answer your above statement, the reason Karena made you advanced is probably because of your character's profile. I'm not sure, so the best thing would be to PM her and ask.

Again, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Please read all the rules, etc (some boards have specific rules in addition to the general site rules) Have a nice day!

EDIT: To late, m'dears! Cease the chatting, please.
This user is Mod
Last edit: May 21, 2006 18:36:06 GMT -6

Post by Gia on May 23, 2006 22:01:58 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Whether or not a character can be an Advanced Bender depends on his or her age. Age coupled with power and experience, adn I will usually let you become Advanced. If you're a teenager or near that, I probably won't...
This user is Mod