The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Brief question(s) about the plot.

anmi48
Dec 24, 2010 12:04:21 GMT -6

Post by anmi48 on Dec 24, 2010 12:04:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I wasn't quite sure where to put this - I couldn't find a plot board or anything, just a thread called The Plot that only the admins/mods could post in - so I hope no one minds that I have a plot-related question in the questions board... I figure it's acceptable as this is a question board.

All I'd like to know is this: what happened to Jet? Is he dead? I read the main plot and it looked like he was dead, but I'd just like to make sure... Did Longshot and Smellerbee still travel with him to Ba Sing Se? Does anyone know the current status of the Freedom Fighters?

EDIT: A look into the lives of the Foggy Swamp people would be helpful as well; are they still just chillin' in the swamplands? I'd very much like to create a character for them, so... insight would be great, thanks.
This user is a guest
Last edit by anmi48: Dec 24, 2010 13:20:30 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Dec 24, 2010 14:02:47 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I do believe Jet is dead, but Toph will have to verify that as he was her character. It did not happen in Ba Sing Se, though, as they never went there. Yes, the Foggy Swamp people are still in the swamp as that part of the plot never happened in this RP.
This user is Mod
anmi48
Dec 24, 2010 14:11:39 GMT -6

Post by anmi48 on Dec 24, 2010 14:11:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Thank you very much for your helpful reply. :) If you could double-check with Toph - or perhaps I could PM her (unless that would be considered... irritating, what with a newbie PMing the admins with questions) - that would be fantastic, if not I could just poke around and check out to see who else might know what happened to Jet. A description of how he died would be great as well.

Ahh but I'm asking too much now; perhaps this should all go in a PM to Toph, do you think?
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 24, 2010 14:18:37 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'll ask her to post here. Don't worry about it. We're here to help, so don't be afraid to PM us with questions if you have them.
This user is Mod
anmi48
Dec 24, 2010 14:22:40 GMT -6

Post by anmi48 on Dec 24, 2010 14:22:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ahh all right. Thank you, thank you very much. That would be very helpful. :)

And thanks for the heads-up about PMing; I've been on sites where it was looked down upon to PM admins with questions, so I'm a bit wary about doing it now. Thanks so much for your help though!
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 24, 2010 18:20:38 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
hi. :]

Jet is dead in this RP, aye. As for the status of the Freedom Fighters, they are still roaming around; we have no players currently for any canon FF (aside from Jet, they're all alive), and I believe all our OC FFs have been abandoned / players have left. If you're interested in taking up the mantle of the FF leader, feel free to PM me and we can discuss your character - both for if you want to use an OC, or a canon. :]
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 24, 2010 18:37:49 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Jan 15, 2011 13:01:53 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
As this question has been dealt with, I'm locking and moving this thread.
This user is Mod