The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Umm...I'm Usagi, but not THAT Usagi.

Kurosu
Oct 7, 2010 0:32:13 GMT -6

Post by Kurosu on Oct 7, 2010 0:32:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hi, I'm Yumi, or Kurosu, (or one of my several other names) and I took an unannounced hiatus to get into College, I wasn't shocked when I came back a year later and my profile was gone. I'm not freaking out or anything, or worried about getting my profile back, I really don't care. So I created a new account, but I'm banned. I'm not really sure if this is a new thing or not, usually it says it's pending for approval, kinda weird when I get the 'Sorry, but you have been banned from this forum' when I just created the account. I don't think I did anything to piss the moderators off...I think...? ::)) I also have the old Usagi's posts on my page and it looks like I'm picking off where that Usagi left off...two years ago... I'm up for changing my profile name if that helps, but I'm just kinda curious about whats going on.
This user is a guest
Kurosu
Oct 7, 2010 0:36:49 GMT -6

Post by Kurosu on Oct 7, 2010 0:36:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Whoopsie, sorry, looked through the FAQ only before posing. Saw the troubleshooting board, sending the email. ???
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Oct 7, 2010 14:54:25 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Um, what was the username you signed up with? Cause I looked for yumi, kurosu, and usagi, and none of those usernames are banned. Nor is your IP address on the ban list either. What's your e-mail address? Cause I don't have an e-mail from you on the Staff Account.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 7, 2010 19:15:41 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I also want to add, that if you're accessing from a computer at, say, school, library, etc - you may be rotating your IP addresses and therefore getting the banned message on various attempts to access the forum. If you have, indeed, been banned from our site, you wouldn't have been able to post a guest message at all.

Edit;; I found the email you sent, my apologies, it wound up in the spam folder. Upon checking for your email address in our ban list, you are indeed banned, and have been banned for at least two years. I'm currently checking our archives to try and figure out why. Once I discover the reasoning, I will reply to the email you sent us.

Apologies for the wait, and I hope to get to the bottom of this soon.

Regards,
Kami
This user is Mod
Last edit: Oct 7, 2010 19:52:21 GMT -6