The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Wording

bry
Jul 5, 2010 23:10:21 GMT -6

Post by bry on Jul 5, 2010 23:10:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
On the profile, in the appearance would it be too vulgar to say "Located two inches under the left breast was a start of a dragon-like tattoo."? If it is too crude I can try to think of a different way to word it, but I just want to make sure before I post my profile.
This user is a guest
Last edit by bry: Jul 5, 2010 23:13:17 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 6, 2010 7:35:56 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
There's no problem with that. =]
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jul 10, 2010 11:39:31 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Since this question has been answered, I'm locking it and moving it to the archives. Feel free to open another thread if you have more questions. :)
This user is Mod