The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Very Odd Problem

jiang
Jan 28, 2010 15:37:30 GMT -6

Post by jiang on Jan 28, 2010 15:37:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have just joined The Avatar RP for the first time today and signed up with the username "Jiang." No message popped up saying that I had signed up with an unavailable name or anything of the sort, but when I logged-in and clicked to view my profile, my post count was at zero, which is to be expected; however, under "recent posts," it actually had posts. The most recent ones were from 2007 and sure enough by a user named Jiang. I don't understand it all, and feel as if I've somehow hacked into a previous member's user by accident. Should I erase this account and sign up again? I am not new to Proboards (I've actually been on Proboards since 2006), but I've never seen anything like this before.

What do the moderators suggest that I do?
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jan 28, 2010 15:48:59 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Hey, Head Admin Karena here.

Don't worry about it, Jiang. :) Chances are, someone in 2007 applied with the same name, and then their account got deleted - for whatever reason. Just ingore it, and go on doing what you are doing. :) It won't affect how your account works or your post count or anything. :)
This user is Mod