The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

RPG Battle Training

zanisha
Apr 5, 2006 17:42:27 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 5, 2006 17:42:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
ooc: (we're on the side of a backed an lava holding area I don't think Karena ment for there to be any streames but there is steam in the cracks of the earth i'll give u that. It's to crul to leave u with nothing. nope pm'd karena. No steams, sorry. :( )
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Apr 8, 2006 19:27:45 GMT -6
blink
Apr 7, 2006 18:24:42 GMT -6

Post by blink on Apr 7, 2006 18:24:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
blink said:
"The norm," repeated Halaku almost sadly, "How... expected."

He produced a curved throwing knife from each sleeve, hurling them at Jin Hu. The the blades came at the warrior from oppisite directions as Halaku leapt backwards into the trees, free hand reaching for another knife even while he halted himself on another tree.

( ;D Jin Hu has returned! Ha Zah! I hope... :-/ Anyway, nailed to this here to show where we were in our treetop duel before his unfortunate lapse in comunication...)
This user is a guest
earthbenderkasume
Apr 8, 2006 21:40:39 GMT -6

Post by earthbenderkasume on Apr 8, 2006 21:40:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
neo said:
Grinning he watched her block the attack. He ducked slightly as shards of ice and rock pieces flew everywhere. He got back into form and smiled slightly. When she said she wasn't threw he prepared himself again. Watching her movements he bent low, as the boulder flew he brought up some snow, bringing it toward himself he then made a rounding motion pushing the snow up making a ramp-like structure sending the attack skyward. He sent up a water whip toward the boulder, he watched it shatter. Spinning he brought up some water pushing it up toward Kasume in the form of a huge wave. "Earth Kindom spirit I see."

OOC: Sorry for the delay! Had alot of things I had to do, Again.

IC: Kasume was tired, However, She couldn't give up just yet; She still had 1 boulder left. Kasume wondered if she should just let the wave hit her and let Neo win, or use the last boulder to fight him with, One last time.

Right now, Kasume was caught in a conflict or two, Should she lose the battle and let Neo win, Thus being ungrateful for losing? or win and congratulate Neo for trying his best? She had to decide quickly, and in doing so, She let the wave hit her. Thus ending their battle, and letting Neo win. When she got back up to her feet, While being soaked from head to toe, She smiled at Neo,
"Congratulations." She replied, Then held out her hand towards Neo, Intending to shake his hand.

FIGHT OVER
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Apr 10, 2006 8:57:57 GMT -6
kinstryfe
Apr 9, 2006 15:32:02 GMT -6

Post by kinstryfe on Apr 9, 2006 15:32:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(OOC--sorry...i havent been on in a while...changed the message too...)
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 9, 2006 16:18:25 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 9, 2006 16:18:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
In fact, Jin Lei's comment just made Zana more focused on winning. Quickly, but dramatically Zana created two fire daggers and said cockily with a smirk, "O I don't think you can." As Jin Lei came up to her Zana, slashed the daggers at her and then back flipped sending a slash of fire that would hopefully knock her down.
/ .
|. ^ )
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Apr 9, 2006 16:51:10 GMT -6
kinstryfe
Apr 9, 2006 17:25:07 GMT -6

Post by kinstryfe on Apr 9, 2006 17:25:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Jin Lei dodged the slash with much enthusiasm, slashed at Zana with her bone and kicked at her head...spun on her back kicking as a windmill and jumpeding up she moved her hand out to the side and with her other hand came down hard on the back of Zana's head(the daggers in that hand...)
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Apr 10, 2006 0:47:09 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
NOTE: When you are done with your training put

FIGHT OVER

underneath your post. When that has been posted, neither person from the pairing can post again. Also, please PM your GM to make sure that he or she is aware that your fight is over and needs GMing. This is just to make sure that, in case they don't keep up like they should (*cough*me and kanea*cough*) it still gets done.

This also goes for if you feel that your partner has done something wrong, godmodded, whatever. STOP RPing, and PM your GM, and he or she will take care of it.

Thank you.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Apr 10, 2006 0:51:47 GMT -6
kazuma
Apr 10, 2006 0:58:27 GMT -6

Post by kazuma on Apr 10, 2006 0:58:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Okay I am new to a LOT of things here....Just before I get started I just wanted a few words from the overseer just to help get me started. *Looking around clueless ^_^;; An explanation would be cool...)
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Apr 10, 2006 13:34:41 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Kazuma - Look at what everyone is else is doing. It's not that difficult.

Okay, and here are the scores for Neo/Kasume:

Neo - Good job! You did well in this fight, but I think you might have doing a little too much show of power for a Basic Waterbender... Other than that, you did GOOD!

Kasume - You also did well! Also, Earthbenders don't do too much somersalting... Other than that, GOOD job!

Your next Enviornment is #2.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Apr 10, 2006 13:59:11 GMT -6
kazuma
Apr 12, 2006 2:29:28 GMT -6

Post by kazuma on Apr 12, 2006 2:29:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Okay I am assuming you want this battle to be in environ two...I hope..So I will go ahead and post my entrance...Also srry I haven't posted in awhile...Just had a little buisness to take care of :D

IC: Kazuma had been on a long trail from the fire nation...Upon reaching this mountainous area he would sit on a high rock to rest for awhile. He was taking in the fresh air of the nice country area...Different than the fire nations of course!

After this little rest period he had a little water from a cantine that he had brought along,straped to his military outfit. He would then start enjoying the beutiful background that was in the atmosphere and earth...Then he turned his thoughts toward how an earth bender would be most powerful in a situation as such...With a smile on his face he said "Hahaha! I hope my opponent is strong..."
This user is a guest
deyna
Apr 12, 2006 13:11:27 GMT -6

Post by deyna on Apr 12, 2006 13:11:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Karena can you look at my last post so I can post again?
This user is a guest