The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

RPG Romance Training Sign-ups III

Post by Gia on Apr 28, 2008 19:20:47 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Welcome to the RPG Romance Training Sign-ups! In this thread, you will sign up to participate in the RPG Romance Training. You are required to go through either this, RPG Battle Training, or the Exemptions before being allowed to go on to the RPG boards. Now, I know it doesn't sound fun, but it can be. We have noticed that people don't seem to know how to do romance in RPG's, so this is here for people to watch, learn, and practice. You can learn by doing, and getting your feedback from your GM, and by watching the other people also in the training. You can fun while doing this, and there are plenty of people doing this only for fun.

PLEASE NOTE!~ Romance Training is only for those who have passed exemptions/training previously and wish to volunteer or practice, OR for people whose exemptions are not accepted.

Please only post a registration form if you fit one of the two categories.

Here's how things will work:

1. Find someone willing to do the romance training with you OR sign up anyway, with no partner listed, and see if anyone is interested and/or willing to RP with you.
2. Both you and your partner will then sign up here using the form below.
3. Either Karena or Toph will open up your thread.
4. After you and your partner are done, you will then PM Karena who will give you a grade based on your performance based on the scores below. This will determine whether or not you will go on to the RPG Boards or not.

Scores Explanations –[/u]

Poor - You did poorly in your training. This means that your post quality was poor. There was little to no emotion in the post, and the posts were below the required character limit of 500 characters. There might also have been moderate to heavy spelling, grammar, and godmoding problems. Now, don't be insulted if you are given this. It simply means that you either have little experience with RPG Romance, or you're simply just not good at it, and there's no harm in that. You will have to do this again if you wish to go on to the RPG’s.

Fair - You did a fair job in your training. This means that your post quality wasn't poor, but it wasn't good, either. This also means that some of your posts were below or border-lining the required character limit of 500 characters, and there might also have been some moderate spelling, grammar, and little godmoding problems. You still must complete the training over before moving on to the RPG boards. Again, don't be insulted. This isn't meant as an insult.

Good - You did a good job in your training. This means that your post quality was good. There was little to no spelling, grammar, and little to no godmoding. Your posts ware also above the required character limit of 500 characters, but that perhaps that your description and emotion were not enough. You are free to move on! You can still participate in the training again, if you want, but you can go on to the RPG boards either way.

Excellent - You did an Excellent Job! Your posts were way above the required element, and there was little to no spelling and grammar errors and no godmoding. Your description and emotion were also good. You are not allowed back in the training with that character, as that really wouldn't be fair, but you are free to go to the RPG boards! Great job!

Enviornments –

A –
A beautiful garden, fit for lovers. As you enter, a path along the edge winds its way along the outer edge of the garden. A lovely pond sits in the middle, and the garden is adorned with beautiful flowers of all shapes and kinds, along with trees as well.

B – A beautiful lake is the center of this area. The lake looks perfect for swimming. At the lake's edge, the ground slopes up into a grassy hill. A little ways after the ground levels out is a dense forest, this site greeting you when you come out.

Sign-up form:

[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Character's Age:[/b]
[b]Character's Gender:[/b]
[b]Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal:[/b]
[b]Partner (Player, if different):[/b] Please state here your partner for this RP, and who plays them, if the name is different.
[b]Environment:[/b] A or B (Look Above for Explanations)

Also, a note, leave off anything after the colon ( : ) in your Sign-up forum, please. Thank you. They're just for notes, so take them out. I also don't want to see anything like the following:

name:
bending form:
level:

That is not what I have.

Oh, and you cannot have one of your characters with two different people. Keep it one per character, alright? You can sign up with as many different characters as you want, but you can't have two people with the same character.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jan 19, 2009 16:52:04 GMT -6
ning
Jun 15, 2008 8:56:41 GMT -6

Post by ning on Jun 15, 2008 8:56:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I hope I've posted in the right place :-X

Character's Name: Ning Sakashi
Character's Age: 12
Character's Gender: Female
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: Born in Fire Nation, Disloyal; lives in Northern Water Tribe, Loyal.
Partner (Player, if different): I don't have one yet
Environment: B, please.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 15, 2008 20:57:54 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
ning Avatar
I hope I've posted in the right place :-X

Character's Name: Ning Sakashi
Character's Age: 12
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: Born in Fire Nation, Disloyal; lives in Northern Water Tribe, Loyal.
Partner (Player, if different): I don't have one yet
Environment: B, please.

Actually, if you've a profile up already, you just need to wait a bit. After your profile is reviewed (you will get a PM) ,you need to post in either the "Prompt Exemption Sign Ups" or "Free Form Exemptions".
This user is Mod
honoo
Oct 10, 2008 17:40:14 GMT -6

Post by honoo on Oct 10, 2008 17:40:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Character's Name: Honoo
Character's Age: 14, I think?
Character's Gender: Male
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: Fire, not really loyal.
Partner (Player, if different): Ning'll work!
Environment: Hm... B, I suppose.
This user is a guest
Last edit by honoo: Oct 18, 2008 9:08:19 GMT -6
blink
Oct 16, 2008 16:16:36 GMT -6

Post by blink on Oct 16, 2008 16:16:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Well, both my RP fluff partners have vanished into the Warp somehow, so here I go, looking to exercise my fluff muscles using my one unhooked up PC. ;D)

Character's Name: Hokori
Character's Age: 17 and a Bit
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: Galgori, Loyal
Partner (Player, if different): Whichever male character might be aviable...
Environment: B unless a potential partner has strong feelings for A...

(Modification in response to Honoo below: Fully understood. Honoo would be a touch immature for Hokori's tastes, inexperienced as she is in this business called love...)
This user is a guest
Last edit by honoo: Oct 18, 2008 13:10:47 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Oct 18, 2008 0:55:47 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Ning and Halaku - Honoo seems to be the only guy that has signed up, so one of you will have to wait, depends on whoever wishes to RP with Honoo, or whoever Honoo wishes to RP with.
This user is Mod
honoo
Oct 18, 2008 9:09:33 GMT -6

Post by honoo on Oct 18, 2008 9:09:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Um... I think Ning would be better. Hokori is a bit old.

Sorry about the less than 300 characters...
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Oct 18, 2008 14:26:52 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Of course. I'll open it shortly. You should PM her to let her know since she posted that a long time ago. If she's not interested anymore, then I'll simply close the thread and move it. (My apologies for the less than 300 characters as well.)
This user is Mod
honoo
Oct 31, 2008 16:32:28 GMT -6

Post by honoo on Oct 31, 2008 16:32:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay, so Ning hasn't replied to my PM, so I assume she isn't interested.

Isn't Hokori a bit old, though? I'll do the training, but I wonder if ages could be more... Fluid, somehow.

(Continued apologies on my part toward the short posts.)
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Nov 5, 2008 22:28:06 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
It's okay, Honoo. I understand. You could have PMed me, but this works fine, too.

You two could alter your characters ages a bit. Make your character a bit older and his a bit younger. There's nothing wrong with that. You'd have to PM him.
This user is Mod
blink
Nov 7, 2008 11:32:30 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 7, 2008 11:32:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm fine with kicking the age down two years to 15 and a bit. Mind you, Hoonoo would have to look out more for Hokori stabbing him with a knife at random should he be a Bender and she get bored with the 'seduction attempt', but it works for me. Start us spinning, Karena-sama, should you be so moved. Let's do this thing...
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 16, 2008 19:29:35 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Character's Name: Aang
Character's Age: 12, probably closer to 13 now, though
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: Air Nomad/Loyal
Partner (Player, if different): Katara (Suyami)
Environment: B, unless Suyami wants A...
This user is Mod
suyami
Dec 16, 2008 20:23:38 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Dec 16, 2008 20:23:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Character's Name: Katara
Character's Age: 14, possible 15 by now.
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: Southern Water Tribe/Loyal
Partner (Player, if different): Aang (Karena)
Environment: B is fine with me.
This user is a guest
iwamura
Jan 12, 2009 20:53:15 GMT -6

Post by iwamura on Jan 12, 2009 20:53:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Character's Name: Iwamura Kashiko
Character's Age: 17
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: Northern Water Tribe / Loyal
Partner (Player, if different): I don't have a partner, but I'd be happy to take up any willing female characters.
Environment: A, unless a potential partner would like B instead.
This user is a guest
Last edit by honoo: Jan 12, 2009 20:55:37 GMT -6
shuimei
Jan 18, 2009 22:42:00 GMT -6

Post by shuimei on Jan 18, 2009 22:42:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Character's Name: Shuimei
Character's Age: 16
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: She travels throughout the Earth Kingdom, but is a waterbender. She has no memory of her life in the Northern Water Tribe. Loyal to Earth Kingdom
Partner (Player, if different): Genkei played by Genkei
Environment: Its up to Genkei when he signs up
This user is a guest
Last edit by honoo: Jan 18, 2009 22:42:56 GMT -6
genkei
Jan 19, 2009 15:46:18 GMT -6

Post by genkei on Jan 19, 2009 15:46:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Character's Name:Genkei
Character's Age:18
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: In the Earth Kingdom, Isn't extremely interested in the war, but is on the side of the Earth Kingdom
Partner (Player, if different): Shuimei played by Shuimei
Environment: I'm fine with B, who doesn't love a lake?
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jan 19, 2009 16:49:09 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Shuimei and Genkei - Your thread will be opened shortly.

Iwamura - Thanks.
This user is Mod
kisame
Feb 23, 2009 23:22:41 GMT -6

Post by kisame on Feb 23, 2009 23:22:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Character's Name:Kisame Uruhara
Character's Gender:Male
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal:Fire Nation/Loyal
Partner (Player, if different): I don't really care.
Environment: Preferably B, but A is fine too... though a garden isn't the safest place with a fire bender.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 24, 2009 0:26:34 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
kisame Avatar
Environment: Preferably B, but A is fine too... though a garden isn't the safest place with a fire bender.

As per board rules, please apply for an exemption FIRST [either Freeform or Prompt] and await either an 'approved' or 'denied' rating before signing up for romance or battle training.

Thank you.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 24, 2009 0:59:24 GMT -6
kisame
Feb 25, 2009 16:26:30 GMT -6

Post by kisame on Feb 25, 2009 16:26:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I did the whole exepmtion form thingy...

This user is a guest