The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Aliana's Story

alianne
May 9, 2006 5:53:48 GMT -6

Post by alianne on May 9, 2006 5:53:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay... This is really weird (and embarrassing) for me, but this is a little fanfic I wrote to explain to my friends (and some other people) about Aliana's life. I jotted it down at about three in the morning and gave a five minute proofread. It's sloppy, and I'll edit once I have time, but for now, here it is.

Oh, and I'm gonna go ahead and rate it PG-13 since I'm not sure how I'm going to tell this story. Now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue
It was late at night as the man made his way into the Fire Nation camp. Most of the soldiers were asleep. He signaled his men to check for food supplies. Soon finding them, they made them inedible in many ways, and began to retreat, when a band of five Fire Benders leaped from the forest and attacked. The Earth Benders fought well, and soon had taken care of them… Or so they thought. Satisfied, they moved the unconscious benders to well concealed areas and retreated back towards their home- towards Omashu.
And in a small house, a girl sat, eyes flashing in the firelight as she turned pebbles infront of her eyes. The family pet, a hound, nudged her playfully, and she put the pebbles in her breast pocket on her tunic. She began to rough house with dog, when a knock came at the door. She carefully moved the dog aside, and opened the door. Her father stood in the door way and she threw her arms around him. It was her father. He hugged her tightly, and when her brother came along, he hugged him too. He sat down on a sturdy wooden chair, and told his children stories of his adventures, while his wife brought him dinner from the kitchen.
The girl’s eyes shined. Life was perfect again. Her father wouldn’t leave for a long while now. He was going to be staying home. But no sooner had he entered that a knock came at the door. A breathless man stood, gasping out words to her father. “They found us… We need to go now!” He mother quickly grabbed a sack, and her father went to gather food from the storage. Soon, they had packed bags infront of the door, and they ordered their children to get ready. When pulling on their boots and coats, the girl looked at her brother. “What’s going on?” He just shrugged, and continued pulling on his gear. Once ready, they appeared before their parents, and they hurried out of the door. They ran out of the gates, and towards the woods.
But a soldier leaped from out of nowhere… A Fire Nation soldier. And soon, she realized that others had surrounded them. She screamed, and her father turned around. Yelling, he sent large boulders, and tried complex attacks, but they just kept failing. He was doing no damage. A fire blast lashed out, and soon others fired after, one after the other. They followed a pattern. But one slipped beside her father’s defense, striking him in the side. Yelling, he shoved his children to the ground and continued to fight. But it was no use.
Her father was struck again, with a more powerful blast, and slumped to the ground, dead. Her mother collapsed next to him, sobbing, and she was struck next. With a scream, the girl turned around, and brought up as much dirt and debris she could for she was an Earthbender herself, and let it fall, running into the woods, holding her brother’s hand. A wild strike of fire hit her in the arm, and she cried out, trying to hold on to her brother. She fled into the woods, and turned. Her brother wasn’t there. Hearing the soldiers come in after her, she turned and ran further into the woods. She craned her neck back , to see if they were still following her, she ran into something hard. She figured it was a tree, but when she felt fur, she looked. The largest white wolf she had ever seen looked at her, carefully sniffing her.
Its intelligent eyes were not normal. They were as white as her fur. She noticed her eyes red and swollen from crying, and she was trembling.

What is your name, child? The big wolf asked, apparently female by her voice.

The girl gulped, and looked at her, surprised at her talking, but answered. “I am Aliana.” The wolf nodded, and Aliana took notice of a pack behind her.

I am Odessa.

This user is a guest
pyro
May 9, 2006 19:46:24 GMT -6

Post by pyro on May 9, 2006 19:46:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
It's great ,I like it. It clears a lot of things up regarding your past.
This user is a guest
alianne
May 9, 2006 19:50:53 GMT -6

Post by alianne on May 9, 2006 19:50:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Thanks. I'm still working on the next part.
This user is a guest
iras91
May 10, 2006 13:46:40 GMT -6

Post by iras91 on May 10, 2006 13:46:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey this is cool! and sad, poor Aliana! And wolves RULE! woooo lol sorry
This user is a guest
alianne
May 12, 2006 21:36:28 GMT -6

Post by alianne on May 12, 2006 21:36:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Thanks, Iras... *Sigh* I guess no one else is really going to comment because this was written for friends... But anyway... *Sigh* The next part will be up soon.
This user is a guest
koro
May 12, 2006 21:38:32 GMT -6

Post by koro on May 12, 2006 21:38:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I liked it...poor aliana..makes me want to right a story on Koro..but I don't have the time
This user is a guest
alianne
May 13, 2006 8:11:32 GMT -6

Post by alianne on May 13, 2006 8:11:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Thanks... Lol. I have time for anything...
This user is a guest