The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Ketstukai- The story of white fire

dragonsage
Apr 13, 2006 19:20:40 GMT -6

Post by dragonsage on Apr 13, 2006 19:20:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Book 1, DISCOVERY Ch. 1: How to jump out of your skin.

NOTE: Remember, I am a Christian, so I do NOT do that yukky thingy with the... you know! "And incinerate you heck" is as bad as it gets. Also, I Am Korean, so somethings will be quite odd. For example, I might type something in the pronunciation of a Korean word!
This user is a guest
dragonsage
Apr 13, 2006 21:16:25 GMT -6

Post by dragonsage on Apr 13, 2006 21:16:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
right then, here we go:

BOOM! Thunder and lightning flashed, but prince Zuko knew he saw something other than a cloud. Soaked and tired, he waited and waited, when lightning flashed and he saw the silhouette of a young woman, riding the wind into a crash with the deck. When she ran into the metal of the deck, lightning flashed again and he saw truly the beauty of the girl. It appeared to him in slow motion, as if he were remembering something from a dream. He saw her crimson-black hair, drenched and sticking to her very angled face, and her graceful body sprawled on the deck. As soon as he realized what had happened, he scrambled to her on the slippery deck, and carried her under the deck, noticing she was unconscious and had gashes on her arm and legs, plus a cut on her cheek. Zuko rounded the corner of a hall way, and passed Iroh's room, unaware that he was watching. When Iroh saw the teen, he nearly jumped out of his skin, noticing the unfamiliar face.
Hope you liked it! What a strain on my attention span...:-/
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Apr 15, 2006 13:40:23 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Not bad, but a little bit more thought into the characters, and into the background, and why Zuko is even doing this would be nice. Tad bit confusing right now.
This user is Mod