The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

The 1 Who loved Prince Zuko

Anonymous
Mar 18, 2006 17:49:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 18, 2006 17:49:56 GMT -6

[glow=red,2,300]It all happened 11 years ago[/glow]
Zalazon a young fire nation girl had many troubles in her family. Her mother Sasaia and her father General Notia past away with little known why. Zarah Zalazon's older sister who had always despised her younger sister found her chance to rid of her once and for all but when things looked as if it was the end of young Zalazon someone had stopped it. It was the young Fire lord's son Prince Zuko...that is when everything changed..

Zuko:Are you alright?
Zalazon:Oh... it's nothing I'll be fine
Zuko:Don't you have anyone at home
Zalazon:No, no one cares what happens to me.
Zuko:Well, I do! If no one wants to protect you then I guess I will have to! By the way what is your name?
Zalazon: Zalazon, and you must be Prince Zuko?!
Zuko:Yes.
Zalazon:You must have many friends right?
Zuko:To be honest no. When I saw you I couldn't, I couldn't bare to see you like that. You look so alone.
Zalazon:Yes but I'm use to it though but it still hurts now and then.
Zuko:How old are you?
Zalazon:Huh?...I'm 5 and you?
Zuko:I'm 5 too. So will you think of being my friend?
Zalazon:Sure but...
Zuko:But, what?
Zalazon:Don't worry if I'm ever in trouble at home OK?
Zuko:Are you crazy? I won't let you get hurt like that again!
Zalazon:Thank you

So that's how it all began the story is not over yet there is more to come if you like it at all.
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 18, 2006 17:56:00 GMT -6
Anonymous
Mar 19, 2006 20:28:03 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 19, 2006 20:28:03 GMT -6

Soon after Zuko and Zalazon became the best of friends. They hung out everyday and always had fun one way or another. One day however something strange happened.
Zalazon: You know it has been 1 year since we became friends.
Zuko: Oh, I didn't know that.
Zalazon: One thing that I found out was that if you love someone you marry them right?
Zuko: Huh?
Zalazon: I want us to agree no matter what happens we will always be friends. And that we don't marry each other.
Zuko:(with disappointment) sure...I mean it wasn't One thing that was on my mind after all were just kids who knows what will happen. Who's to say we won't be more than friends?
Zalazon: That's nonsense but your right who knows what will happen....Hey! a shooting star make a wish!
Zuko thinking: I wish that I could stay with Zalazon forever! I wish that we could be more than just friends.
Zalazon: What you wish for?
Zuko opens his mouth to talk
Zalazon: Hey, you can't tell me then it won't come true you don't want that to happen do you?
Zuko: No, I don't...

Catch more next week see ya!
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 26, 2006 19:14:45 GMT -6
Anonymous
Mar 26, 2006 18:53:28 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 26, 2006 18:53:28 GMT -6

This is just a quick note not another part of the story!
I have noticed that the stories are quite short.
I have been writing the future parts of the story.
They are much, much, much, longer than before.
I will note that for these 2 weeks March 26-April 7 or later I will be adding more parts sooner since I have more time on my hands.
Here is just a quick little note on what is to come.
If you don't want to know DON'T READ ANY FARTHER OR YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IS TO COME!

Zalazon and Zuko relize there feelings about each other
More character's are introduced.
And a very upsetting parting for the 2 (You know what it is but if you don't because you don't watch the show Avatar: the Last Airbener here's a hint:Zuko's large scar on his left eye!)
That's all see ya in about 24 hours with part 3
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 26, 2006 19:15:21 GMT -6
Anonymous
Mar 26, 2006 19:05:07 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 26, 2006 19:05:07 GMT -6

I was just thinking!
What I was thinking is that no one knows (except for me) what Zalazon looks like. Well here are some details which should give a picture of her.
Zalazon has balck hair that is in a bun and a very long ponytail under the bun. Plus she has her 2 bangs down the side.
Zalazon has gold eyes like Zuko's. She is very thin and acts mature for her age. Here's the sketch.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures[/img]
Last edit by Deleted: Apr 6, 2006 18:37:03 GMT -6
Anonymous
Mar 27, 2006 14:43:43 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 27, 2006 14:43:43 GMT -6

The age of the two is that both of them are 13 years old here is the long awaited part 3!
Zuko (panting): You'll never believe what I just heard.
Zalazon: What that you realize that I can kick your but at fire bending?
Zuko: No! Are family is having a ball and...well...I have to...bring someone.
Zalazon: Oh, and what does that have to do with me?
Zuko: You see I have no one else to ask so I thought that you...
Zalazon: Zuko were just friends not boyfriend or girlfriend.
Zuko: I know but there is no to ask and I hoping that you would agree to letting me be your pretend boyfriend. After the ball you and I can be just plain old friends.
Zalazon: You are not let this all go to your head right?
Zuko: No! just follow my lead and what ever I say just do it! Remember we have to make this look as real as possible.
Zalazon: I don't have to kiss you right?
Zuko(blushes): Ah...Most likely not. I mean why would I want to kiss you?!
Zalazon: Ah! Well if that's how you feel maybe I won't do it! It would make you look like a fool!
Zuko: I'm sorry please I'm begging you just do it for me.
Zalazon: Alright But we will be friends after tonight right?!
Zuko: Yes.

Later that night Zalazon is at her home getting ready for the ball.
Zalazon(thinking): Well at least it not real. It shows that he doesn't really like me the way I like him. He would have never had at all said to agree to us going back to being friends. I mean what was I expect? He even said he would never even want to kiss me. (sighs)
Zarah: Well, well, well, it seems your looking more how I say like bait! You must be going to the ball as Prince Zuko's date.
Zalazon: It's nothing like that! I'm just helping him out. That's what friends do.
Zarah: Whatever
Zarah walks away
At the ball
Zuko: You came! Wow you look love- great.
Zalazon: You don't look to bad yourself.
Zuko: Come on we'll walk in together.
Zalazon: Fine by me.
In the ball room
Man: Now arriving Prince Zuko and Lady Zalazon.
Zalazon: What's with the lady?
Zuko: You're a girl right?
Zalazon smiles
Zuko: OK we will dance to 3 songs to make look like we are a couple and sit by me at dinner.
Zalazon: OK that doesn't sound like a lot.
Zuko: Well lets dance.
Zalazon(thinking): Zuko dances a lot more graceful than I ever thought! I guess that fire bending makes you more graceful.
Zuko pulls Zalazon closer to him.
Zalazon(thinking): I think he is embracing me! Oh no I think I'm blushing! I AM HOW EMBARRASSING!
The same thing goes on during the next dance after ward.
At the table during dinner
Zalazon(thinking): Why is he holding my hand? He never said anything like that! Could this mean-no it couldn't but why do feel more happy? Could it be that he really does like me after all no don't think like that!
After dinner in the ball room
Zuko: One last one and that's it were done.
Zalazon: Done, (How I wish this night could not end!)
During the final dance there is a pause and Zuko goes to kiss Zalazon
Zalazon(thinking): What is this now I don't think he is faking this could he.
Out of frustration Zalazon lightly starts crying without anyone knowing what is happening
After the ball back at Zalazon's home
Zarah: I heard about your little kiss kiss with the Prince.
Zalazon: He kissed me I didn't kiss him! It was an act!
Zarah: Then let the award go to you two for best acting!
Zalazon: Ha! It still means nothing.
Zarah: Uh! (walks away)
Zalazon is lying down in her bed
Zalazon: Was it acting or was it real! I wish I knew Zuko do you love me or not I'll ask him about the kiss tomorrow when everything is back to normal.
The next day
Zalazon: Hey what was with the kiss?
Zuko: Oh it was nothing.
Zalazon: It didn't feel like nothing.
Zuko:Last night for some reason I felt happy I saw you as more than my friend. I now this may sound weird but I..Zalazon I have always thought of you as more than my friend even when we were little. (Zuko starts to cry) I Love You!
Zalazon: That makes me feel happy to. For I Love you too! I just thought that well you never thought of me more than that!
Zuko: Ha my wish came true!
Zalazon: What?
Zuko: Remember when we were young and wished on that shooting star I wished to be with you! And it never changed!
Zalazon: So was it an act last night or...
Zuko: It was to me like a date.
Zalazon: Now I just want you to know that I'll never leave you!
Zuko: Unless we fight which won't happen!
Zuko goes to hold Zalazon
Zuko: I will never let you get hurt no matter what my dearest!
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 27, 2006 17:08:04 GMT -6
Anonymous
Mar 28, 2006 18:17:45 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 28, 2006 18:17:45 GMT -6

Soon after Zuko and Zalazon both had realized their feelings toward one another they acted very differently and everyone that knew them saw this change in them. Zuko talked with less force and his words around Zalazon were gentle and clam. The look Zuko had in his eyes when he saw Zalazon was full of enlightenment and calmness. As for Zalazon she felt more relaxed and trusted Zuko more and the look of loneliness was gone from her eyes as for the 1st time in 9 years Zalazon felt as if someone cared for her wellbeing since the last people to ever care were her mother and father which resided in the spirit world. One thing remanded though were did they ever feel truly alone together? For Zalazon could have the answer.
Zuko: Where are we going?
Zalazon: You'll see.

The two climbed a large hill and on top of the hill was a large oak tree. The view included a look over the ocean into the distance with the ports and a small market place at the bottom. If you lied under the tree all you could see would be the large ocean as it reflected the sunlight on top.

Zuko: This place is amazing! When did you find it?
Zalazon: 9 years ago with my father he said that he took my mother here and they fell in love. He said that if you take the person you love here everything goes away and makes your love for that person grow.
Zuko goes to lie under the tree and sighs. Zalazon turns around and looks at Zuko. Then she walks toward him and lies down with him resting her head on his shoulder. After resting her head down on Zuko he wraps his arm around Zalazon and looks right at her.
Zuko: Your father was right about this spot. I wonder what it looks like during the cherry blossoms that happen in Spring.
Zalazon: I don't know It was in the summer when he brought me here...Right before he died with my mother.
Zuko gasps then says: I'm sorry if that brought up your old memories of him and your mother.
Zuko then thinks of when Zalazon was younger and the pain he saw her in. It makes him cry just a little.
Zalazon: It's OK I have you now the memories don't hurt as bad as before.
Zalazon closes her eyes.
Zalazon: As long as I'm with you I'll never feel alone.
Zalazon falls asleep
Zuko(thinking): She must really trust me if she wants to rest beside me.
Zuko rests his head on top of Zalazon's head and falls asleep thinking: I want you by my side forever Zalazon.
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 28, 2006 18:19:02 GMT -6
Anonymous
Mar 28, 2006 19:36:55 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 28, 2006 19:36:55 GMT -6

This part includes mostly Zalazon and her sister Zarah with their part events.
At their home Zalazon goes to leave to see Zuko when she is stooped by Zarah who is sitting in a chair by a table.
Zarah: What you going to see your boyfriend again little Z.
Zalazon: What do you care? Might I remind you, you don't care about me.
Zarah: That may be true.
Zarah stands up and slowly walks over to Zalazon.
Zarah: But I love to keep you in misery. For you see it brings me joy!
Zalazon: I'm glad you are only my step-sister for only half of your blood is mine.
Zarah: Ah yes. For you see General Notia was quiet the idiot on the over hand my father was full of honorable blood.
Zalazon: ha! That's why he died when you were just an infant! You don't even remember your father unlike I do!
Zarah: Hold your tongue! I knew mother longer though! You don't even know her ninja skills that you were blessed with. I have on the other hand am fully trained and one of the best ninjas around since mother.
Zalazon: So what if you know that I was gifted with the ability to fire bend unlike you!
Zarah: I should care because? Fire only brings destruction. While a ninja knows the element of surprise and uses the shadows as hiding tool!
Zalazon: So I'll learn and better than you.
Zarah: You wish.

The door opens and Captain Zhao appears.
Zhao: I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
Zalazon: Zhao what are you doing here?
Zhao: It's Captain Zhao you arrogant little-
Zalazon: What might I remind you Zuko would gladly beat you up if you insult me. And again what are you doing here?
Zarah: I can answer that you see Zhao is my boyfriend you would have known if you didn't go trailing after Prince Zuko everyday like you do.
Zarah walks over to Zhao
Zarah: Oh did I forget to tell you we are engaged don't forget to tell Zuko that will you! Just think he may leave you because everyone knows Zuko can't stand Zhao he'll leave you!
Zalazon stares at Zarah with a blank look on her face and her childhood flashes back.
The events include Zarah always had everything that Zalazon wanted. Zarah would take away all of Zalazon's happiness and crush it! At that moment Zalazon has a daydream of Zuko leaving her. Zuko turns his back to her walks away and a wall of flames appearer and Zalazon cries: No don't leave me Zuko I Love You!
We cut away from Zalazon and Zarah to Zuko who is looking all around trying to find Zalazon.
Zuko: Where is Zalazon
Zuko finds Zalazon by the large tree and runs over to her thinking that something has to be wrong.
Zuko: There you are hey what's wrong?
Zuko tries to look at Zalazon but Zalazon justs looks away and out of frustration Zuko grabs Zalazon's arms and makes her look at him.
Zuko: Zalazon what is the matter with you.
Zalazon(choking back tears): Were not going to be able to be together anymore.
Zuko looks at Zalazon with confusion.
Zuko: Why?
Zalazon(crying): Because...Zarah is going to marry Captain Zhao and I know you would never want to be at all related to him!
Zalazon puts her head down in her lap and is sobbing. Zuko gets upset and grabs Zalazon pulls her toward him and holds her tightly.
Zuko: Why would I leave you? You mean the world to me and I could never care what your family did or whose in it. I love you and no one else. Haven't you realize that let?! I need you by my side!
Zuko picks up Zalazon's head and wipes away her tears with the look in his eyes as if he too were to start crying. Then Zalazon wraps her arms around Zuko's neck and starts to heavily cry and shoves her head into Zuko chest. Zuko then wraps arms around Zalazon. One around her and the other around her waist.
Zuko: Don't cry Zalazon I'm here and I'm not going anywhere!
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 29, 2006 18:50:26 GMT -6
Anonymous
Apr 2, 2006 14:46:07 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 2, 2006 14:46:07 GMT -6

This is the day that you all have been waiting for when Zuko gets his large scar and everything that happens.

Zuko: Zalazon I'm going to my first war council meeting! I'm so excited.
Zalazon: Me too did I tell you I joined the war?!
Zuko: What? Why'd you do that?!
Zalazon: I was looking around and found some of my father's old records. He said he always wanted his child to be just like him which means become a general. I want to make him proud even though he is gone.
Zuko: I understand if my father had died I'd do everything he every wanted of me! Though I'm upset your joining the war it makes me happy that your doing this for your family. By the way what division are you?
Zalazon: I'm in the 41st diversion. were sup post to leave soon. Maybe if you hear what I'm doing you'll always know where I am when I...when I...I guess leave.
Zuko: I'll find out and tell you.

In the war room during the whole speech that we all know from episode 12 the storm.
This is right after Zuko here's about the 41st diversion being sacrificed and Zuko full of rage that Zalazon will be killed speaks out to protect her and gets his Agni.
Zuko finds Zalazon and talks to her.

Zuko: You know what I just found out!
Zalazon: What?
Zuko(crying): They wanted to sacrifice your diversion for a battle and I couldn't let that happen!
Zalazon: What did you do?
Zuko: I spoke out I got an Agni don't worry though I'll be fighting it for you!
Zalazon: I hope you know what you are doing.
Zuko: I HAVE TO PROTECT YOU REMEMBER!!!!

The day of the duel Zalazon goes to find Zuko but comes across the fire lord.
Fire Lord: Zuko will pay for his disrespect toward the family! How dare he speak against a general during the war council meeting!
Zalazon(thinking): Oh no I have to tell Zuko right away before it's to late!

Zalazon runs to Zuko's room to tell him when she is stopped by the guard.
Zalazon: I must see Prince Zuko!
Guard: He will see no one! You must wait after the duel.
Zalazon(tears filing up in her eyes): You don't understand! It's an emergency!
Guard: I said no! Now run along.
Zalazon runs away crying and passes General Iroh. General Iroh wonders what is wrong and goes to see Zuko
Iroh: May I see my nephew?
Guard: Oh coarse sir!

Inside the room the Zuko is meditating and stops when Iroh shows up.
Zuko: Uncle? Why are you here?
Iroh: What on Earth did you say to Zalazon?! I saw her running away from your room in tears! Now, what did you say?
Zuko: She was here?! I have to go see her now! I have to find out what's wrong!
Iroh: After the duel! It's about time Prince Zuko. I'll try to find her and tell her to meet you after the duel.
Zuko: Thank you Uncle!

Zalazon is in the front row and watches the whole duel while tears overflow her eyes as she cries at the fact Zuko is going to get hurt badly because of her!
After the duel Zalazon runs home luckily no one is there and Zalazon cries hoping that Zarah will not return for a few hours as her heart is broken. Shortly after Zuko comes with large bandage over his right eye where he was burned and Zalazon continues to cry. Zuko wraps his arms around Zalazon and quietly says: Zalazon don't cry! I know I got hurt and know you were trying to tell me but it's not your fault. I did it for you.
Zalazon: That's the problem if you didn't you wouldn't be hurt(starts crying harder) and wouldn't have brought you this much pain!
Zalazon troughs her head into Zuko's chest where she cries wrapping her arms around Zuko's waist. Zuko places his arms around Zalazon's head and back then says: I would have done even if you weren't involved but that war room I was afraid! I saw you in battle you were killed! They brought you back and I was there to see you be put to rest. I couldn't let that happen I love you and no one else. I would never want to see you die that's how much I care.
Zalazon: But it won't change it's not like there going to say "Oh well Prince Zuko said we couldn't so we can't!" it's not like that. I'll have to leave you know but how's to say I'll be killed? Maybe I'll live.
Zuko: I won't let you! I never would forgive myself if you ever got hurt! If you were killed then I...would lose all hope. The worse part is I'm being banished to find the Avatar I can only return with him and I'll get my honor back!
Zalazon: I'll go with you I won't let you go alone! I'll be right there by your side!
Zuko: You would do that?
Zalazon: Yes if you leave me here they will probably kill me! They will think I'm your side and want to cause an uprising and get rid of your father which I won't ever do!
Zuko: Your right I'll let you come I have to leave tomorrow meet me at the docks with your things but I will warn you if it looks like you will get hurt I'll protect you I promise!

Zuko leaves and Zalazon hurries as fast as she can packing her things when Zarah arrives.
Zarah: What are you doing?
Zalazon: Leaving with Zuko that should make you happy! You don't get to see me for a while.
Zarah: Oh you'll be leaving just not with Zuko!
Zalazon: What?!
Zarah: Zhao gave this to me. It's from the Fire lord.
Zalazon reads the note and can't believe what it says! It says the following.
"To Zalazon you are required to have training at the fire nation base tomorrow as congratulate you on making an Admiral your skills are quite advanced which as made you Admiral. See you at basin tomorrow at dusk."
Zalazon: Oh no they're doing this all because of Zuko. I can't go! I have to leave Zuko! No...
Zalazon starts to cry as she is going to be tron away from Zuko.

The next day at the harbor Zuko waits for Zalazon. She shows up with nothing and Zuko wonders why.
Zuko: Where are all of your things? You're not just taking that are you?
Zuko points at the swords in Zalazon's arms.
Zalazon: No...I can't go! I have to go to training because...(starts crying) I've moved up in the ranks I'm not in the 41st anymore!
Zuko: What! So you have to stay I see. That doesn't mean I won't see you again! When you leave here you are bound to meet me one way or another. Zalazon I wanted to give you later but seeing as we can't be together here.
Zuko pulls out a little necklace that is red and has a flame in the middle that is a darker shade of red. Zuko ties to around Zalazon's neck then says: There you always have me not far from you! It will show you that I will always think of you no matter how far apart we may be.
Zalazon: These swords are for you so you always have me where ever you may be. I'll never take the necklace off. And don't lose those it will be your connection to me. I'll never be far from you.

Zuko takes the swords and puts them down and hugs Zalazon for 1 last time. The He boards the ship with the swords and looks at Zalazon. Zalazon waves as the ship leaves the docks. Zalazon soon runs to the spot where Zuko and her laid under with each over and watches the ship leave her sight. Zalazon starts to cry a little and grasps the necklace and says: I will never forget you Zuko no matter how long it will take to see you again I'll be waiting for you!
Last edit by Deleted: Apr 2, 2006 14:50:17 GMT -6
Anonymous
Apr 3, 2006 18:22:26 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 3, 2006 18:22:26 GMT -6

I think I know what you are all saying. That it is over! Well it's not there is more! Since no one is replying and I know some of you are reading this please I would like to know what you think. If it is bad, ok, goo, great, I don't care just tell me what you think. I won't get mad or upset. I'll I want are your thoughts thanks.
Last edit by Deleted: Apr 3, 2006 18:23:02 GMT -6
Anonymous
Apr 10, 2006 17:09:48 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 10, 2006 17:09:48 GMT -6

Soon after Zuko had left he missed Zalazon already. The hatred he had for his father for taking her away from him burned inside him. All his mind could think about was her for he saw her always disappear from his sight never to see her again.

Iroh: Zuko you have been in this room for now 5 days. You'll have to come out sooner or later.
Zuko: I'll come out when Zalazon's face leaves my mind!
Iroh: Uh...Zuko you love her she is not going to get out of your mind. You can still think about her as she is doing that for you.
Zuko: What do you think she is doing right now Uncle?
Iroh: Most likely training. The training secessions are very long and tiring too. In fact some people have died from the training.

Zuko walks away

Iroh: That didn't come out right!

Zuko leans over the side of his ship just starring into the ocean with his Uncle's words bouncing around in his head. Could he lose her? Would she get hurt? Those were some of the thousands of questions Zuko asked himself. Soon after Iroh comes over to Zuko

Zuko: Are you sure she will be alright?
Iroh: Well, her father was a general. In fact he was a very wise and powerful general. Even greater than me. Sasia was quite sift and ninjas are full of wisdom about knowing when o strike there enemy.
Zuko: So she will be OK right?
Iroh: She will do just fine and we most likely see her soon.
Zuko: When will that be?
Iroh: When the time is right.

At the fire nation Zalazon is training with her ninja skills. The words that Zarah had said stung her heart each time she thought about it. "Your talent is wasted! You'll never be anything like our mother was. Her talent was wasted on you!" those words created furry in Zalazon's heart which was all released in her fire bending training. Her ninja training help her get her mind back together.

Zalazon had a trainer named Okanowi he had known Zalazon's mother and was able to fill in the blanks in Zalazon's mind about her parents. There death though had still not had a reason to it.

Okanowi: Very good Zalazon! You would make your mother very proud that her daughter is progressing very well.
Zalazon: Thank you. But I'm nothing like Zarah though.
Okanowi: Well, that might be true but Zarah has had more years of training than you. I think though you are doing better than Zarah was at this stage.
Zalazon: Am I better than my mother?!
Okanowi: Of coarse not! Your mother was a thousand times better than you! Ah I still can't believe that she has died. She was so young. You have her eyes Zalazon. Which will make people think you are her since all you can ever see of a ninja is the eyes. Zarah has her father's though.
Zalazon: Okanowi, what was my mother like?
Okanowi: Ah I keep forgetting that you were just a small child when she died.

Okanowi talked about how Sasia was very caught. That no one could ever here her coming. People had believed that she could float on air for she could run through a field of dead leaves and still not make a sound even as the leaves crumbled with her footsteps. He talked about all of the great things that Sasia ever did and how there could never be another like her. Zalazon filled with so much information on her mother that Zarah had refused to tell her all of her life were being answered.

Zalazon: Do you know anything about my father?
Okanowi: General Notia, I knew very little of him.
Zalazon: (with disappointment) Oh, I thought you would know about him too.
Okanowi: I'm sorry Zalazon. There were few who knew much about him.
Zalazon: Do you know anyone that knows about him?
Okanowi: Yes I do! General Iroh knows a lot about him.

At that moment Zalazon thought about Zuko. At the sound of Iroh's name it was as if a cold dagger had just stroked her heart. Not even a week had past since Zuko had left and Zalazon was overcome with sadness. Afterward Zalazon went to the place where Zuko an her had spent time with one another. Zalazon turned to the spot where they would both sit under the tree.

At that moment Zalazon fell to her knees and cried longing for Zuko to come back or for her to meet up with him. All she wanted was to be in his arms once again.

Back at the ship Zuko stared at the swords Zalazon had givin' him. He too had burst into tears as he touched the swords with his hand he missed her so much.

Both of them had in there heads the other and longed to be together just for a second. They both wished that they could see the other as the sun set into the west both with very heavy hearts that seemed no one could mend.

Post by Gia on Apr 15, 2006 13:49:02 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I think you should make this more like a story. You know, quotations, thoughts, description. It would better if it was like that, and less like a play... You should write things out.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 15, 2006 16:16:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 15, 2006 16:16:19 GMT -6

Oh okay. It's just that all of my friends and I make all of our RPGs like that but only mine are on the internet. Now that I think of it...I have 10 whole pages that I have written for future parts to change! But yeah I can see how it looks like a play which is not what I was trying to do!