The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Shijin Draws!

shijin
Jun 16, 2010 20:34:32 GMT -6

Post by shijin on Jun 16, 2010 20:34:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yeah, had a board, though sadly since I was inactive due to school but I think I can keep up with it now. I'm actually a big time Transformers fan, so your most likely going to see just that here. I may do some pokemons as well though xD

So here is something I did not that long ago for an extra credit project for my flash class where we had to do a lip synch thing. And I did it of my character Gamble, with my friend's character Skydive. Your gonna have to click the image if you want to see him singing xD

This user is a guest
yuna
Jun 16, 2010 21:00:39 GMT -6

Post by yuna on Jun 16, 2010 21:00:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay.... that is so AWESOME xD

If there's something I love more than just art, it's animated art [: Shijin! Those are incredible! I'm guessing you did all of the work on a computer right? -if I'm wrong please correct me- I love the fact that the first one sings, I didn't even realize it did that until I read what you wrote above it, hahah [: Honestly, I can't get over how cool this is right now. Have you done other stuff similar to these two?

.... soo cool ;D
This user is a guest
shijin
Jun 16, 2010 21:16:36 GMT -6

Post by shijin on Jun 16, 2010 21:16:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
This user is a guest
Last edit by shijin: Jun 16, 2010 21:17:42 GMT -6
yuna
Jun 16, 2010 21:24:31 GMT -6

Post by yuna on Jun 16, 2010 21:24:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Listen, I couldn't fill a sketchbook if I tried xD And I certainly can't draw using a computer, so by my standards... you still rock [: Hehe, it was fun watching Sparky walk fast, but that trailer, hahaha hilarious! I loved the part when the deceptacon screamed, ATTACK!!! That was great.

I really hope to see more of your work!!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 18, 2010 21:25:10 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 18, 2010 21:25:10 GMT -6

Good to see that your aspirations for animation are coming to fruition, Shijin. Now, I gotta say the animation for the walking autobot was really well done. Well, for me at least, I'm not the best critique of animation.

Can't wait to see some more drawings.
This user is a former member
shijin
Jun 25, 2010 22:34:02 GMT -6

Post by shijin on Jun 25, 2010 22:34:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yuna- Yeah the "Attack" Part seems to be everyone's favorite part xD

Shio- Yeah according to my teacher it was really well done, in fact I got extra credit for making really believable walk cycle xD

Here are some other works that a watcher on DA paid me to do for I take commissions! xD*really likes how they came out*

This user is a guest
shijin
Jul 5, 2010 21:14:07 GMT -6

Post by shijin on Jul 5, 2010 21:14:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar

CHIBIFORMERS! xD

double post oh well couldn't be avoided =P
This user is a guest
yuna
Jul 5, 2010 22:22:36 GMT -6

Post by yuna on Jul 5, 2010 22:22:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
ZOMG!!! CHIBI!!!

Ahhh I love them! They're so cute! Can I please steal one, please, please, please, please!!! Ahh and they're playing little video games too... I think xD This has got to be my favorite piece of artwork from you Shijin. You rock, literally [:
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 6, 2010 9:22:55 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 6, 2010 9:22:55 GMT -6

I have to say that despite not loving chibi forms it is pretty cool. Especially the fact that the DS are styled with their respective insignia, and now that makes me wonder why those haven't been made before. Very well done.
Anonymous
Jul 6, 2010 12:54:29 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 6, 2010 12:54:29 GMT -6

Quite frankly, Transformers are so frakking awesome I can't even take it. Starscream forever, srsly.

These are so cute I can't even stand it.
saiki
Jul 6, 2010 21:13:42 GMT -6

Post by saiki on Jul 6, 2010 21:13:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Wow....this is simply amazing. I love your art!!!!

I kind of wish my DS had a Transformers insignia on it instead of being pink *puke* Trust me I didn't choose the color haha

Somewhere inside of me is the urge to want to steal the little chibi's ... They are BEYOND adorable!
This user is a guest