The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Lord of the Rings

Post by Gia on Oct 9, 2005 0:51:31 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Hey, just curious:

1. Do you like LOTR?
2. Have you seen the movies? If, so what's your favorite one and why?
3. Have you read the books? If so, which ones? What's your favorite one(s)?
4. What's your favorite character(s)? Why?
5. Are you a member of LOTR Plaza? If so, what's your username? What's your kingdom? How long have you been a member?

My answers:

1. Yes.
2. Of course. ROTK.
3. Of course I have. What kind of LOTR fan would I be if I didn't. I've read The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion, Book of Lost Tales, Unfinished Tales, and I'm in the middle of reading The Lost Road and Other Writings. I'd probably have to say my favorite is The Silmarillion.
4. I'd have to say Legolas (books not movies.) I just remember thinking he was cool when I was reading the books.
5. Of course I am. My username is Princess Gia. I'm a member of Lothlorien. Rank 7. I've been a member for over 3 1/2 years. (January 19 will be 4 years for me.)

This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 29, 2005 10:49:02 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
1. Do you like LOTR? YES YES YES!
2. Have you seen the movies? If, so what's your favorite one and why? Of course, and RotK.
3. Have you read the books? Yes. If so, which ones? I like all of them What's your favorite one(s)?RotK!!!
4. What's your favorite character(s)? Gimli and Legolas Why? Their relationship is just so funny!
5. Are you a member of LOTR Plaza? Yes If so, what's your username? Kamiya Kaoru What's your kingdom? Lothlorien How long have you been a member? A bit over a year.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Nov 29, 2005 10:49:19 GMT -6
silentserenityxx
Dec 26, 2005 15:44:59 GMT -6

Post by silentserenityxx on Dec 26, 2005 15:44:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
1. Do you like LOTR? Yes
2. Have you seen the movies? If, so what's your favorite one and why? Yes - ROTK! It has so many more thrilling scenes and the effects are amazing.
3. Have you read the books? If so, which ones? What's your favorite one(s)? Yes, but I've only been able to get halfway through the second book, as I'm too lazy. xP
4. What's your favorite character(s)? Why? I'd have to say Sam, because he's so loyal. In the movies, Gimli and Legolas are really funny, too.
5. Are you a member of LOTR Plaza? If so, what's your username? What's your kingdom? How long have you been a member? What's that? =\
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 26, 2005 22:59:57 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
www.lotrplaza.com The best LOTR site on the web, the LOTR Fanatics Plaza. For, well, LOTR Fanatics.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 27, 2005 9:06:37 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Yes, WICKED AWESOME site.
This user is Mod
jafakin05
Mar 5, 2006 9:59:18 GMT -6

Post by jafakin05 on Mar 5, 2006 9:59:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
i love eerything about lord of the rings. i saw all three but i liked the first one and the third one best. the second one was sorta boring with the trees talking and walking. i only liked the battle in that one. i tried to read the book but it was sorta boring and i really wasn't into reading it, just watching the movies...what about everyone else?......... :)
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Mar 5, 2006 10:47:59 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Then you don't really like everything about Lord of the Rings, do you? In order to do that, you have to like everything, and you admittedly don't.

I've already answered these questions, but I like the movies, but the books are by far a lot better.
This user is Mod
zanisha
Mar 21, 2006 16:46:39 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Mar 21, 2006 16:46:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Haven't read the books. Seen a fewof the movies. Movies are too long and boring. I never realy had an interest in lotr but the games r good.
This user is a guest
ashuki
Mar 21, 2006 17:14:21 GMT -6

Post by ashuki on Mar 21, 2006 17:14:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
1) Do you like LOTR? (in his awesome Napolean Dynamite impression) Heck yes.

2) Have you seen the movies? Which is your favorite and why? Yes I have seen the movies, all of 'em. I like TT just because of all the Gollum/Smeagol in it, Helms Deep was cool too.

3)Have you read the books? If so, which is your favorite one(s)?
I have only read the Hobbit and the main 3. I liked the Hobbit alot actually.

4)What's your favorite character(s)? Why? Two words Gollum/Smeagol. He is my favorite character because he uses almost ever emotion in the movies and books, and is an example of how everyone has a dark and light side. Oh, and I do a great impression of him too.

5) Are you a member of LOTR Plaza? If so, what's your username? What's your kingdom? How long have you been a member? Just learned about it on here, going to check it out in a couple mins.
This user is a guest
zanisha
Mar 30, 2006 15:23:40 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Mar 30, 2006 15:23:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
o wait i have read "the hobbit."
This user is a guest