The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Mad Libs

Post by Gia on Mar 21, 2006 18:30:20 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
www.eduplace.com/tales/ This is so cool! They have a thing to help you with the parts of speech if you don't understand. It's so funny.

Hello, all you cats and cities. I'm Rachel Berenson with the latest weather forecast.

Today a big front will be running in from United States of America and walking over the northern part of Texas causing high winds and falling worker. hard clouds will run the region south of Fulton. Look out for a few short showers. If you're planning on going out this evening, be sure to take along a sturdy town. Tonight the skies will talk and temperatures will type.

Tomorrow will be rough. Temperatures could reach a record 1,000,000 degrees by noon.
This user is Mod
zanisha
Mar 21, 2006 19:36:07 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Mar 21, 2006 19:36:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
lol thats cool. here's mine.

An Odd Animal

The Denvarly is an animal that has red fur with black spots on its guts and gallbladers. Its tail is shaped like a orange which it uses to kill apples. An adult Denvarly may weigh more than 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 pounds and stand over 100,234,567,890 feet high.

The Denvarly can be found only in Italy and Hungary. Although its favorite food is pizzas, it also likes to eat cups. If you ever see a Denvarly, be sure not to ever sing “i know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.” That song makes it happy. Instead, give it a few pizzas and be on your way.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Mar 21, 2006 22:05:52 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 21, 2006 22:05:52 GMT -6

((haha funny ;D))

An Ode
Radio Announcer: Thank you for tuning in today. We are here in London to celebrate National Poetry Month. In just a moment, the nation's poet laureate, Benjamin Disraeli, will read a poem about a dog. And here is Benjamin Disraeli.

Benjamin Disraeli: Thank you, everyone. This is a very smelly poem I wrote about a dog.

An Ode to a dog

The dog is as big as a hummunculi.
It reminds me of small cannibals dying.
O, the dog. O, the dog!
What do aesthetic people think when they see you for the first time?
Perhaps they know there are happy days ahead.
O, the dog. O, the dog!
For some, you are ugly, but for others, you are fat.
If we are flying, we pause when we think of you.
May you always live.
O, the dog. O, the dog!
The end.

Radio Announcer: On behalf of the poets, thank you for masquerading.
This user is a former member
zanisha
Mar 31, 2006 12:09:26 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Mar 31, 2006 12:09:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
lol funny.
This user is a guest