The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Sci-fi Fans?

Post by Gia on Jan 19, 2006 23:31:44 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'm sorry, but I have to know... I love Sci-fi! I've watched X-Files, Star Trek (some of all series, even though I favor TNG), Star Wars, Stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis, although I favor SG-1). I love sci-fi! (There's a reason why my Yahoo! SN is starwars_scifi_lover_gia.)
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jan 20, 2006 10:50:01 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I like sci-fi, just not too into it. I mean, I think its cool and all, just not obsessed. :D
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jan 21, 2006 15:31:56 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'm not obsessed, it's just... I love scifi. ;D
This user is Mod
shijin
Jan 22, 2006 0:48:29 GMT -6

Post by shijin on Jan 22, 2006 0:48:29 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The only sci-fi I think is good is Star Wars other then that I don't think there any good
This user is a guest
blink
Jan 22, 2006 1:40:58 GMT -6

Post by blink on Jan 22, 2006 1:40:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Battlestar Galactica springs to mind.

Good stuff Scifi is.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jan 23, 2006 0:15:21 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I've never watched Battlestar Galatica, the new one or the old one. I like Star Trek, Stargate, and X-Files. I really like Stargate, though, that rocks...
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 18, 2006 23:14:11 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 18, 2006 23:14:11 GMT -6

Oh yeah Battlestar Galactica its great the new are good ~.~

Star Wars I love it to bad real life space travel would never be like that, but maybe those giant Star Destroyers are possible or the Death Star ;D
This user is a former member
elementalhero
Feb 20, 2006 17:54:45 GMT -6

Post by elementalhero on Feb 20, 2006 17:54:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I watch a lot of scifi. I've seen all the
Star Wars movies and watch almost every Star Trek, even the really old ones with Mr. Spock. He was kinda cool.
This user is a guest
zanisha
Mar 15, 2006 21:04:06 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Mar 15, 2006 21:04:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I absolutely adore sci-fi and fantasy! i love the book seiries especially such as, the Inheritance triligy(Earagon, Elsdest, Empirewhich will come out sometime soon.) and Harry Potter.
I also love all of the sci-fi movies and the movies for the books.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Apr 21, 2006 18:31:48 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
If you're a fan of Stargate, Sci-fi fans, you should check out Stargate Realms in the GOAYB board.
This user is Mod
zanisha
Apr 22, 2006 15:35:58 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 22, 2006 15:35:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
never heard a stargate sides just now.
This user is a guest
hurricanhazel
Apr 22, 2006 20:45:57 GMT -6

Post by hurricanhazel on Apr 22, 2006 20:45:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I L.O.V.E The Triangle.

The "Bermuda or Devil's Triangle" is an imaginary area located off the southeastern Atlantic coast of the United States, which is noted for a high incidence of unexplained losses of ships, small boats, and aircraft. The apexes of the triangle are generally accepted to be Bermuda, Miami, Fla., and San Juan, Puerto Rico.

In the past, extensive, but futile Coast Guard searches prompted by search and rescue cases such as the disappearance of a flight of five TBM Avengers shortly after take off from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., or the traceless sinking of USS Cyclops and Marine Sulphur Queen have lent credence to the popular belief in the mystery and the supernatural qualities of the "Bermuda Triangle."
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 23, 2006 8:32:43 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 23, 2006 8:32:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OooO yes. The Bermuda Triamgle. I remember that. i learned about that......in an episode os the fairly odd parents.
This user is a guest