The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Extra Terrestrials

dristearth
Mar 18, 2006 11:27:31 GMT -6

Post by dristearth on Mar 18, 2006 11:27:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
i believe the yare real. now like area 51 there has to be something in there alien or not they're hiding something big. i don't watch the alien shows but it just doesn't make sense for us to be the only living thing in space. there has to be something out there. it might not be near us or it might but there has to be something or somebody else out there.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Mar 18, 2006 12:51:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 18, 2006 12:51:27 GMT -6

the whole area 51 is just too confusing because on one hand they develop amazing technology which is just unmatchable, but then the government even denies that it exist so because of that there it goes and gets itself into more speculation by the public.

What they could have done is said that it exist and all they are doing is developing new technology so they have to have secrecy.
This user is a former member
dristearth
Mar 19, 2006 21:15:21 GMT -6

Post by dristearth on Mar 19, 2006 21:15:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ya true but a lot of people probably couldn't handle the truth.I was watching a thing on area 51 a couple days ago and this guy says there are no aliens in there.Which it could be true but like i said theres something in there or they wouldn't keep it under that much guard.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Mar 20, 2006 0:21:15 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 20, 2006 0:21:15 GMT -6

Yeah a lot of military agents say that. Either they are lying or telling the truth, but area 51 has too much problems so I doubt any answer given will satisfy the public. After all we as the public are just plain crazy.

No matter what is said some people will just not believe it. Urg too many problems.
This user is a former member
tyrande
Mar 25, 2006 18:08:18 GMT -6

Post by tyrande on Mar 25, 2006 18:08:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I think that there are other life forms out there, just not the things we depict as aliens. Maybe it's just some other world with simmilar things to humans and maybe other races we haven't heard of. Like Zanisha's idea. Maybe people have seen them a long time ago which grew to be the mythical races that we play in games, read in books, and use to simblify beauty and just the opposite (plain ugly).
This user is a guest
zanisha
Mar 29, 2006 18:30:54 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Mar 29, 2006 18:30:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I agree with shio with the area 51 thing.
This user is a guest
alianne
Apr 12, 2006 21:01:52 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Apr 12, 2006 21:01:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I think that the government wants to shut us up... Anyone ever been to Jk Cinema? They have an Urban Legends series and it has UFOs. (Try googling) I totally believe in aliens. In fact, I may have had some kind of experience myself. Do shooting stars change their path?
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 13, 2006 14:27:15 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 13, 2006 14:27:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
mabe
This user is a guest