The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Freaky Southpark Episode

alianne
Apr 12, 2006 20:53:55 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Apr 12, 2006 20:53:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I just finished watching a southpark episode where Cartman (hoping I spell their names right) and Kile are trying to get to LA. The Family Guy Team wants to show an Image of the Muhammad (hoping I spelled that right) and Cartman is using that as an excuse to pull the entire Family Guy show that he doesn't like. Kile makes a speech about freedom of speech and the episode is showed. It showed part of the episode and the Southpark version of Family Guy. Lowis says something to Peter, and he's says "You think that's bad? How about the time when Muhammad gave me a salmon helmet?" and It goes to a scene where Sothpark's Peter is standing at the door and you see a helmet with a salmon on top. The screen goes black, and says:

This short showed an image of Peter accepting a helmet from Muhammad.

Comedy Central has been ordered not to show the image of Muhammad.

And the screen just sat black for a couple of minutes. Then it goes back to the show where the kids are commenting on the show.
What I find weird is that Southpark doesn't usually care about that. They've had Cartman cussing out Jesus and Catholics... But maybe the riots had something to do something with it... But I thought it was pretty freaky and took me completely by surprise.

I like other people's opinions, no matter how stupid it seems that I would be making something about this.
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 13, 2006 15:31:47 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 13, 2006 15:31:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
weird. and it's carman.
This user is a guest
alianne
Apr 13, 2006 17:00:42 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Apr 13, 2006 17:00:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Oh... well, thanks for your opinion! Appreciate it!
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 13, 2006 17:05:09 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 13, 2006 17:05:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
yep. no prob.
This user is a guest