The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Zodiac Signs

zanisha
Apr 8, 2006 21:36:13 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 8, 2006 21:36:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zodic signs. Learn all about yours here.

After you find out your sign you can check your element.
Zodiac signs:
www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm

Compatibility with other signs:
www.astrostarcharts.com/astrology_compatibility.html

The twelve zodiac signs are divided into four elements. The main sign for each element is glowing.:
:

Fire - Aries, [glow=red,2,300]Leo[/glow] and Sagittarius =====
Fire signs are assertive, enthusiastic, energetic and creative. Full of life, warmth and enthusiasm, these individuals have a direct and immediate influence on their surroundings.
It is a very forceful combination when two Fire signs meet, as they usually spur each other on in all sorts of ways, and make the most of any opportunities that arise.
The expansiveness so typical of the Fire signs can result in extravagance when two of them get together.
Fire signs are on the same emotional wavelength, and love means a great deal to them. They share a need for a warm, loving relationship and are often very passionate.

Earth - [glow=red,2,300]Taurus,[/glow] Virgo and Capricorn =====
Earth signs are practical and materially-minded. Innately cautious, careful and restrained, Earth signs have a great deal in common. They like stability and work hard to improve and consolidate their situation in life.
When two of them get together, they find it very reassuring to meet someone who shares their down-to-earth outlook.
Earth signs are marvellously faithful, and will stand by each other. Permanent relationships are very important to them.

Air - Gemini, Libra and [glow=red,2,300]Aquarius[/glow] ====
The Air Signs are traditionally the least emotional of the four groups. They tend to value mental compatibility in romance more than passion or looks. They love conversation and discussing their thoughts. But shaping new ideas is generally far more exciting to them than carrying them through.
They especially enjoy the company of other Air signs, although they can find it very difficult when it comes to expressing emotions. They also tend to worry about committing themselves to anything or anyone, in case they change their minds later.
Air Signs are unhappy in claustrophobic relationships, so they are ideally suited to each other.

Water - Cancer, [glow=red,2,300]Scorpio [/glow]and Pisces.[/color]
=====
Water signs are governed by powerful emotions, making them intense and sensitive. The best person to understand the needs of a Water sign is another Water sign; for others may interpret their traits as an unwillingness to communicate or even moodiness.
In a relationship between two Water signs, emotions are of paramount importance. They can be very protective towards each other, creating a very cosy, caring relationship.
However, these strong emotions can also have the opposite effect, leading to games that can destroy the relationship.
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Apr 9, 2006 10:32:07 GMT -6
miles
Apr 8, 2006 21:48:00 GMT -6

Post by miles on Apr 8, 2006 21:48:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
i guess i'm air cuz i'm a libra
This user is a guest
hurricanhazel
Apr 8, 2006 22:03:51 GMT -6

Post by hurricanhazel on Apr 8, 2006 22:03:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
i guess i'm Earth cuz i'm a Taurus
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Apr 8, 2006 23:23:51 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'm fire. ;D Big suprise, right? ;D (Btw, I'm a Leo...)
This user is Mod
gokol
Apr 9, 2006 1:18:15 GMT -6

Post by gokol on Apr 9, 2006 1:18:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Gemini, and proud, but I was supposed to be a cancer!! July 4..and there is also my Eastern sign to take into account..Not that I belive in this kind of thing..but its still amusing..Buy the way my Eastern sign is Earth Snake..
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Apr 9, 2006 1:21:07 GMT -6
etsuko
Apr 9, 2006 2:47:53 GMT -6

Post by etsuko on Apr 9, 2006 2:47:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm Scorpio and I'm proud of it! I'm in the year of the Dog if its the Chinese Zodiac.
This user is a guest
pyro
Apr 9, 2006 9:04:44 GMT -6

Post by pyro on Apr 9, 2006 9:04:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Im Leo, its pretty interesting how these things suit me and my family so perfectly.

In chinese Zodiac im a monkey!!!! oh yeah
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 9, 2006 10:10:40 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 9, 2006 10:10:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yes U can take the quiz to see what ur second element is too. It's in this section.
I'm a taurus.
Element: Earth+Fire

TAURUS'S RULE!!!!!!!!
—————————————————
OoOoO look at this.

Quadruplicities or Qualities
Each of the signs of the zodiac has one of three qualities: cardinal, fixed or mutable. In this way, the twelve signs are divided into three quadruplicites of four signs each.

Cardinal Signs
Aries
Cancer
Libra
Capricorn
——————————-
Fixed Signs
Taurus
Leo
Scorpio
Aquarius
————————-
Mutable Signs
Gemini
Virgo
Sagittarius
Pices
————————-
The quadruplicities describe modes of activity and behavior, reflecting the three-fold principle that objects or events are created or initiated, reach some kind of stability, then change.

The cardinal signs are initiators, capable of understanding potentials and starting new ventures (though not necessarily seeing them through).
—————————————————————————
The fixed signs are tenacious and reliable, but single-minded and stubborn.
————————————————————————
The mutable signs are adaptable and resourceful, seeking variety and synthesis.
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Apr 9, 2006 10:22:03 GMT -6
shijin
Apr 11, 2006 1:47:45 GMT -6

Post by shijin on Apr 11, 2006 1:47:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm a virgo, so I geuss I got Earth

funny I knew there was a reason why I wanted to be an earth bender lol
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 11, 2006 5:16:13 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 11, 2006 5:16:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
lol.I think it's funny that i'm arth cause on every elements quiz i take i get fire, but i also have a lot of qualities of earth? So confusing.
This user is a guest
pyro
Apr 11, 2006 15:20:36 GMT -6

Post by pyro on Apr 11, 2006 15:20:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
yeah, i know what you mean, my sister has a water symbol, but she acts like earth. So Confusing!!!
yeah i get fire on every quiz aswell, sometimes i get the occasional "you are air", and im like what, no way! then i get all mad and say that the quiz is faulty, but hey.
This user is a guest
vanessa
Apr 13, 2006 15:24:49 GMT -6

Post by vanessa on Apr 13, 2006 15:24:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I am Pisces, water (who could've guessed?!) and I am year of the dog for my chinese sign
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 13, 2006 15:29:45 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 13, 2006 15:29:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
cool. i'm the um monkey i think.
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Apr 13, 2006 15:29:58 GMT -6
theface
Apr 16, 2006 1:29:51 GMT -6

Post by theface on Apr 16, 2006 1:29:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
hey im a libra so im an air chap!

and chinese zodiac im a dragon (could be golden dragon but i nonno)
This user is a guest
shadoweyekakashi
Apr 16, 2006 10:50:05 GMT -6

Post by shadoweyekakashi on Apr 16, 2006 10:50:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I hace scorpio so I got water

Water signs are governed by powerful emotions, making them intense and sensitive. The best person to understand the needs of a Water sign is another Water sign; for others may interpret their traits as an unwillingness to communicate or even moodiness.
In a relationship between two Water signs, emotions are of paramount importance. They can be very protective towards each other, creating a very cosy, caring relationship.
However, these strong emotions can also have the opposite effect, leading to games that can destroy the relationship.
This user is a guest
earthbenderkasume
Apr 16, 2006 14:13:43 GMT -6

Post by earthbenderkasume on Apr 16, 2006 14:13:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, *I'm* a Gemini. So that must mean I'm an airbender; Or something like that. lol
This user is a guest
selena666
Apr 16, 2006 18:15:22 GMT -6

Post by selena666 on Apr 16, 2006 18:15:22 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm a Sagittarius so that means I am a Fire Bender. But, the quiz I took said I was a Water Bender.
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 22, 2006 15:51:28 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 22, 2006 15:51:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
yes. Fire and Water, interesting. Fire and Earth is understandable because they share some of the same stuff, but fire and Water are complety opposite.
This user is a guest
airmasterkane
Apr 29, 2006 17:29:12 GMT -6

Post by airmasterkane on Apr 29, 2006 17:29:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Im aquarius and am glad to be one. but air dosent seem to go with that sign because aquarius means water bearer so i think it should be water but whatever
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 29, 2006 17:45:58 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 29, 2006 17:45:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
that's what i thought but after u read the stuff it makes sence

750th post YES! FIRE NATION MEMBER WOOHOO!
This user is a guest