The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Rant and Rave Thread

Post by Gia on Nov 30, 2005 0:19:23 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Ah, most of the "hot girls" aren't worth your time. Most of them only go for guys are as popular as they are. Of course, there is the occaisonal "hot girl" who is really nice, and all that... Same goes for most of the hot guys... Actually, all the guys in my town are stupid, but that's an entirely different story.

Later Edit: 207 posts... wow...
This user is Mod
Last edit: Nov 30, 2005 0:20:40 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 30, 2005 8:56:29 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
*patpats* It's ok. Hehehehe. A lot of "hott" girls are really self-centered. I'm not saying that they ALL are, but a large amount of them are....*curses the cheerleaders from her old high school*.....I mean, with a lot of them, if you're not a jock or a cheerleader or whatever, you're not "cool"

I say BAH HUMBUG to them!!! *uses a water whip*
This user is Mod
Last edit: Nov 30, 2005 8:59:07 GMT -6
fullmetalnami
Nov 30, 2005 21:15:02 GMT -6

Post by fullmetalnami on Nov 30, 2005 21:15:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I hate shallow people to. they only care about them freakin self
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Nov 30, 2005 22:05:17 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 30, 2005 22:05:17 GMT -6

OOOOOoooo I cannot wait to get my license so then I can drive. Although I fear that I will be driving like Spongebob, with all the crashing
This user is a former member
kiishu
Dec 1, 2005 7:50:07 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 1, 2005 7:50:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Heh, wouldn't you know it when I go to post, Shio changes the subject. THANKS A LOT SHIO! ::Glares:: j/k I'll just ignore him. Anyway...

Yeah most of the good looking people are shallow, so that's why I never want to be hot. Plus, that would mean people would want me for my body, and that's no fun. Of course, I've only ever been called hot by two people: one of my girlfriends, and a girl from my fan club (how I got a fan club is beyond me, but sure enough, I did. I'd say it would have been kind of like Yuki's fan club, except not even half that obsessive)

-insert Shio comment here-

Okay, now your comment exists again. Don't worry about driving too much. I'm already 19, and I still don't have a license.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 1, 2005 12:19:13 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I don't have my license either. I have a driving permit, and my mom is teaching me how to drive. I have to learn, because I have to drive myself to college next fall.
This user is Mod
bahk45
Dec 1, 2005 13:46:11 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Dec 1, 2005 13:46:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Shio...be happy you're young! LOL. You still have a lot to go in life...and yea, working and college is not really that fun. Sure, you get to meet new friends, but otherwise it's hard work. And to make matters worse, I'm 26! LOL...I think I'm the oldest so far in this site. But, heck, most people would think I was 19 with my looks:D LOL Anyhow, just be happy you're still there and not in our shoes. But Archaeology is a great field. Was gonna take that as my major until an instructor who knew me from a previous dig recognized me and thought I should know everything and pushed me too hard...didn't make it too far in his classes so I changed my major to English Major, Fine Arts minor.
This user is a guest
bahk45
Dec 1, 2005 13:53:14 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Dec 1, 2005 13:53:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OMG! Now we're stuck on the hot girl part...hehe. Shio, trust me...those in high school never noticed me, either. I'm just waiting for my class reunion in a couple years so I can shock them all with how much I've changed since I graduated. Yea, I'll be the 10 year reunion...man, I feel so old when I mention dates! LOL.

Goruhui, I know where you come from! I still don't have a car, but hopefully things will change when i get a job soon so I can have one next year to get to a drum circle by myself:)

The only advice I can give Shio and Goruhui is wait until you get feet on the ground and ready to settle. Otherwise, your life will turn into drama...and trust me, that is a bad thing! LOL.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 1, 2005 19:46:42 GMT -6

Yes, yes, get on your feet first--I've been proposed to by two different men in the span of one month. and i'm barely turning 18....geeze alou!
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 1, 2005 22:31:56 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Wow, Katara, you're popular.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 3, 2005 20:32:08 GMT -6

admin said:
Wow, Katara, you're popular.

Gah, if that's popularity, I don't want it--at least not yet. My goodness--I'm only barely turning 18!!!!!!!!!!!! Why in the seven hells would I get married NOW???? Besides, I have waaaaaay too much fun flirting!!!

This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 7, 2005 17:05:00 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 7, 2005 17:05:00 GMT -6

Sure Oka....y

*stands in corner*

((just ignore me))

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 7, 2005 22:41:43 GMT -6

*waves* HI SHIO-SAN!!!

[glow=red,2,300]Karena Edit: Fixed your formatting... You put an extra o in color. ;)[/glow]
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 7, 2005 23:20:56 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Dec 7, 2005 23:19:08 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
*hugs Shio* Hi! How was your day?

Mine was alright, except for the fact that I worked and was called into work 2 hours early. I got off early though, so that's cool. Tomorrow I work from 11 - 8, which sucks. Dumb 9 hour shifts... I hope they send me home early, tomorrow, too...
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 7, 2005 23:24:37 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 8, 2005 10:08:55 GMT -6

Ah. I worked from 3 to 11 last night. Bah. Well, I made over $10 in tip, so it was all worth it.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 8, 2005 22:16:39 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
$10 in tips? I hate you... I've never gotten more than a dollar at the same time...
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 8, 2005 22:19:58 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 9, 2005 11:59:57 GMT -6

Heh, sorry about that....you hate me?!?
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 9, 2005 12:55:21 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
No, of course not. Just joking. ;D
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 9, 2005 22:19:02 GMT -6

*giggle* IDK if you'll say that now...I just made another $10 + in tip..
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 9, 2005 22:26:30 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 9, 2005 22:26:30 GMT -6

Yes yes nothing like work then again meh...

well my parents get child labor without social services on their back today I had to clean our freakin cold pool I had to have my arm down their for at least 30 seconds I almost fell in.

HYPOTHERMIA